CHAPTER 39

Hearing the emperor's tragic cry, Ino subconsciously held his forehead and couldn't bear to look directly.

Madam... so embarrassing! I don't know, I thought the emperor really had broken eggs and was hurt.

This is in front of many guests, even foreign guests. Ino really doesn't want to admit that this is his father.

In particular, Yue Zhan and Yue Zhan's parents and friends were also present.

Yinuo opened his fingers and glanced at Yue Zhan secretly. He saw Yue Zhan's face stiffened and he was also looking at him.

Ino: "…"

The next second, Yue Zhan suddenly pulled him into his arms, rubbed his head, and whispered, "Don't use small lightning in front of so many people next time."

Ino: "!!"

【Can you see? ! 】

Yue Zhan continued to rub his head and added: "Except when life is threatened."

Ino widened his eyes: "..."

【He can really see it! 】

After Yue Zhan finished his instructions, he still circled him and looked at the emperor solemnly.

The emperor attaches so much importance to that... egg. If it is discovered later that the lightning is shot from the little prince's head, will he be angry?

The two were speechless for a while, and their minds were on the giant tortoise.

When Ino came back to his senses, he found that Zhang Yu had slipped away in the chaos.

Ino: "..." Grass, as expected of eight legs.

On the other side, the emperor finally recovered after two seconds of petrification.

Looking at the broken eggshell fragments, his face was pale, trembling and bending down, reaching out and touching the fragments, before he had time to pick them up, he suddenly spurted out a mouthful of blood.

"His Majesty-"

Everyone exclaimed for a while, and the internal affairs officer Lucien stepped forward first to support the emperor who was unable to stand still.

Guests: "Ah this..."

All the netizens watching the live broadcast room: Hiss!

Take another breath of fresh air!

【What kind of baby is this? Make Your Majesty so angry? 】

[Hurry up and call first aid, I feel like Your Majesty is dying. 】

[I heard His Majesty call 'good cub', is it a pet egg? His Majesty is also a pet slave? Shit shovel officer? 】

【what? Pet eggs are not so sad, are they? 】

【Are you stupid? Do you think the Assassin of the Sea Kingdom will come to steal a pet egg? 】

[Hey, it won't be a mermaid egg, right? 】

【hiss! 】

[His +1! 】

[No, am I the only one who thinks that His Majesty's phrase "the egg is broken" is ashamed? This is an interstellar live broadcast, cover your face! 】

[+1 in front, school is about to start, I can imagine how those students in the international class will laugh at us. 】

[Egg is broken, my egg is broken.jpg]

Suddenly someone posted an emoji of the emperor covering his chest and reaching out and shouting "no", but the hand covering his chest was pushed down a lot.