CHAPTER 14

In the bathroom, Yinuo's pained eyes turned black, and he felt that his waist and tailbone would be broken.

But as soon as he calmed down, he heard footsteps coming from outside the door, and he couldn't help shouting in a panic, "Don't come in!"

However, it was too late, he only had time to change the merman's characteristics such as fish tail and ear fins back, and he pushed open the door after crossing the stack.

"Your Highness, how are you—"

Yue Zhan's tone was not as calm as usual, and after seeing the situation in the bathroom, the voice stopped abruptly.

The picture in front of him is really impactful. The young man has a slender figure, his flesh and blood are evenly stopped, and his skin is white and clear.

Yue Zhan subconsciously thought of the "descriptions" in Ino's heart just now, but to be honest, the scenery in front of him was more beautiful than the "descriptions" in his heart, so beautiful that he couldn't bear a trace of blasphemy.

Yue Zhan didn't dare to think about those thoughts in his heart, he hurriedly lowered his eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Sorry, I'm in a hurry."

After speaking, he took a step back and closed the door.

When Yuezhan came in, Ino also froze, and his mind went blank.

Fortunately, Yue Zhan went out again, and after returning to his senses, he couldn't help but feel fortunate.

But who knows, before he was lucky for two seconds, the other party pushed open the door again, lowered his eyes and asked, "His Royal Highness, are you alright? Do you need help?"

Yinuo remembered the situation just now, and instantly became ashamed from head to toe, like a cooked shrimp, and replied in shame without thinking: "No need, you go away!"

"Sorry." Yue Zhan was busy and exited.

However, two minutes later, the little prince's gruff voice came from the bathroom: "That... I, my back hurts, I can't seem to move, you, you come in and hug me."

Yue Zhan imagined the scene, took a deep breath, and said with difficulty, "Then I... go in now?"

"...Well." Ino's voice was slightly nasal, a little soft, and completely lost the arrogance just now.

He was curled up in the water with his head down at the moment, like an ostrich, his ears were red and dripping blood. After thinking about it, I made a great determination to say "you come in and hug me".

But even if he made up his mind, he was still ashamed. When Yue Zhan pressed the door handle, he asked angrily: "Close your eyes and don't look around."

"Yes." Yue Zhan took a deep breath and finally walked in again.

He did close his eyes, but he remembered seeing a bathrobe on the shelf before, so he walked over and fumbled for a while, and after getting the bathrobe, he walked towards the little prince.

The water in the bathtub was cold, and Yue Zhan couldn't help frowning when he touched it. When I met the little prince again, I felt that my tentacles were cold and slippery.

In Yue Zhan's understanding, the little prince is so weak that he will definitely get sick in such a bath, so he subconsciously preached: "How can Your Highness take a cold bath?"

Ino is embarrassed and can't wait for the time to pass in a hurry. He doesn't want to speak at all. Hearing the words, he said angrily: "Shut up and hug you."

At the same time I thought-

[I don't take a cold bath, do I take a hot water bath and turn it into braised fish? Do you want to eat fish? 】