CHP 2: Spill It

Y/N POV

"Y/n you need to stop being a lil bitch sometimes bro." As soon as we returned to the apartment I was heckled by my roommates.

"Y/n really could be hoeing around but she wanna be all up on Didi." I flipped off the tatted girl and turned my attention to the fridge.

Settling with a small cup of vanilla yogurt, I sat in the store by the island  table and began eating. "I could've been with you Lani but you wanna play games."

After struggling to keep a straight face me and Kehlani let out a chorus of laughter.  "Good fucking night Y/nn." I quickly finished my yogurt and disappeared into the room I share with Didi.

Once I entered the room I did my night routine which consisted of changing clothes, brushing my teeth, and taking my contacts out.

Despite there being two separate beds in the room, I decided to plop into Didi's bed.

"Y/n Carter, get the fuck out my bed." My arms opened as I heard my friends voice enter the room. She rolled her eyes and took her clothes off leaving her in a similar attire as me, sports bra and spandex.

"I know you love me Richards." I remarked before the tall girl climbed into my arms.

Didi put a movie on and we intently watched for about thirty minutes before Did sat up and asked me a questions.

"Wanna do something fun"

...

"Ugh fuck" I laid down besides a sweaty Didi breathless after our activities. She turns on her side and looks at me. My roommate opens her mouth to say something. Before she can utter a word a whistle is heard nearby.

"Girls get up we still have 5 more 110 meter sprints and y'all have to make them in 16 seconds." I pushed myself up and helped up Didi.

Summer Workouts, the worst activity known to man. This was only my second year with the team and I was still not accommodated to the high intensity workouts.

We start at 6:00 am at an attempt to avoid the Texas heat. Key word is attempt, 80% of the team is now shirtless and drenched in sweat. Texas heat is nothing to play with.

...

"Coach is tripping bro." I nodded my head in agreement at Devyn's statement. I check my phone at see that the time is 8:30 am. I had already taken a shower and was dressed.

I was sitting by my locker waiting for Didi's slow ass so that we can get food. After about 10 minutes the girl finally walked through the locker room door.

"Fucking finally. I was about to die of hunger." My statement earned a finger from Didi which caused me to laugh.

....

We both opted to go to the chic fil a that was on campus. Sitting down across from each other, we ate and talked.

"Y/nn why do you always get the breakfast burrito? You need to change it up" Before I answered the question, I made sure to swallow my food.

"Breakfast sandwiches make me want to throw up when I eat it." Didi rolls her eyes before she stops chewing.

"Yes Y/n please tell me about your throw up. I want to hear all the details while Im trying to eat"
I threw my head back as a loud laugh left my throat. A quick apology left my mouth and I continued to eat.

NORMANI POV
8 am

"Mani.. Mani.. Mani wake up. MANNIII" My eyes opened to the repeated sound of my name. I aimlessly reached for my phone and looked at the time.