CHP 17: Clouded

Y/n POV
Hours Later

My eyes got stuck staring at the side of ex tutors head. Maybe it was the weed and alcohol mixing. This combination is creating an external force that doesn't allow me to look anywhere but in her direction.

"Aye Y/n it's your turn, stop staring nigga." I broke my eyes away from her head before she looked up from her phone. "I wasn't staring at nothing fool." I said to Lani as I placed down a red 5.

I honestly stopped paying attention to the game. I kept giving small looks towards the girl. Something bought her energy attracts me to her. I don't know why it's so much stronger now than it was before.

I shook my head slightly to stop the thoughts I was starting to have. I heard that she was fucking with some football nigga. Having brothers that play football, I know where that nigga head is at. I feel like basketball players do it better.

The game continued for a while, I zoned out so hard I didn't notice the game was over. "Y/n come on we talkin shots." I looked up at Normani who was standing above me. I reached my hands out signaling that I want her to help me up.

She gave me a small smile and helped me up. "Preciate it pretty." I walked to where my roommates were and took a seat next to Daya who was already pouring shots of Casamigos.

"Oh shit we driving Casa-freakhoes." I shouted out as I watched the liquid fill the cup. The feeling of eyes covered my body and I turned my head. My eyes were met with a chocolate pair. I thought she would've looked away but she maintained eye contact.

My high ass forgot to blink and my contact almost fell out. I quickly started blinking my eye, trying to get moisture. I heard a chuckle and saw that it was coming from Normani. I smiled and flipped her off playfully.

Her eyebrows shot up slowly and she mouthed a single word at me. I really have no idea what the fuck she said. Because of this I just opted to shrug my shoulders and turn my attention back to the shots being poured. We had some music playing the the background and my body started to subconsciously started swaying to the beat.

"Yo Y/n is high as fuck" I just laughed at whoever said that, I did have the energy to make a response so I just continued to sway. "Alright y'all drink up." My hand reached out for the shot glass closest to me. Everybody else followed suit. This action continued for around 20 minutes or however long it took for all five of us to finish a bottle of Casamigos. I was about 10 shots in, it hadn't hit me yet but I knew the alcohol would take over soon. My high was slowly going away so I went to my room to grab a blunt that I had left another day.

Normani's POV

Shots after shots after shots, the room was alive with laughter, music, and the haze of alcohol. The familiar warmth spread through my veins, blurring the edges of reality. I watched as Y/n disappeared to her room. She soon returned from their room with a blunt in hand, the smell of marijuana mingling with the lingering scent of tequila. She had sparked it up, taking a long drag before passing it to the left. The air became thicker with smoke, and the room took on a hazy, dreamlike quality.

As the night wore on, conversations shifted from one topic to another, fueled by the alcohol and the relaxed atmosphere. Y/n's gaze kept finding its way back to me, those intense eyes seemingly unable to break away. I found myself drawn to their attention, a magnetic pull that I couldn't quite explain.

"Yo, I've got an idea. Its a lil childish but we still gon have fun" Daya exclaimed, interrupting the chatter. "Truth or dare?"

A chorus of cheers and agreements filled the room, and soon we were sitting in a circle, taking turns spinning an empty bottle in the center. Laughter and anticipation filled the air as the game began, and secrets were revealed, and dares were accepted with varying degrees of enthusiasm.When the bottle landed on Y/n, a mischievous grin spread across their face. "Dare," she declared, their voice a mix of confidence and playfulness.