CHP 15: Rain Down

Y/N POV

*ring ring ring*
"Hello." I said as I answered the phone without looking at the contact name. It was like two something and I was at least five hours deep into playing the game. I was rotating between Red Dead Redemption 2, Nba2k and fortnite.

"Hey Ms.Carter." I immediately paused the game and looked down at my phone to see who said my name because the girl on the mic sound a lil sexy.

"Oh hey Justine, I thought you forgot about me." A small giggle was heard on the other side. "I could never do that. But I'm at the clinic and they got your results so I just wanted to tell you the news." I leaned back in my chair and started spinning around.

"Mm how about I take you out and you tell me then." I closed my eyes anticipating a response. I had never been this forward with a girl let a alone a women with her life together. She let out a little hum before giving me a response.

"You're going to have to pick me up after my shift then. I'll send you the address to my house." My eyebrows shot up. She has a whole ass house and I'm splitting rent with three of my friends.

"Alright then, Ima take you somewhere chill then." My smile right now was so big. I'm proud of myself for getting at a women all by myself.

"Okay Y/n Carter, see you then."The call disconnected and I stood up as quickly as possible. I striped out of my shirt and grabbed some shit to wear before getting in the shower. Of course I had to have a quick concert with Jhene.

What's up?
Been a minute since we kicked it, you've been caught up
With them bitches, I don't get it, you're a star, love
You shouldn't have to deal with that
I'd never make you feel like that
'Cause

The concert in my bathroom lasted for about fifteen minutes. I dried my body and put my good good lotion on. While singing I got dressed and I was feeling myself.

 While singing I got dressed and I was feeling myself

"Aye yall I look good." I asked as a I stepped out the bathroom. The girls looked at me up and down and said nothing. "I know you not finna go out with baby momma." I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to Zendaya. They were all just propped up on the couch, this is all they do.

"No, I found a women and I'm finna take her on a picnic date." My smile was back in full affect at the mentioning of the date. "Oh shit lil Y/nn got a woman yall." Didi's reply made everyone erupt in laughter. I stood up to get away from all the upcoming jokes.

"Don't tell me she finna make you a step mommy." My eyes rolled at my roommates laughter.

"Alright I don't wanna hear y'all say nothing when we get married next month." The laughs continue to grow and jokes kept getting thrown out. I looked at the time and it was 3, hopefully enough time to get what I need.

40 minutes later

"Wassup." Two phone calls in one day, she wanna be my wife for real. "Hey Y/n, I just sent you my address, wanted to make sure you got it." I looked down at my phone while at a red light and put in the directions. Only 10 minutes.