CHP 10: Over & Over

Y/n POV

"Oh Y/n please." I grunted and slowly entered into her wet hole. I groaned as my hands began to slide over her slick skin. She gasped as I fully closed the distance between our hips. Her fingers were digging into my back. Her breathing quickened and she arched herself up off the bed. I could feel every inch of her flesh against mine.

I didn't move for a couple seconds to let her adjust to my size.  Once satisfied with my positioning, I moved inside of her. I was rewarded as she gave an even louder gasp. My thrusts were becoming faster, harsher. My mouth openedat the pleasure she was providing me. The only sounds that echoed through the walls came from the loud clapping skin and her moans

I looked down at her face as she had her eyes closed and her teeth in between her lips. I bit my lip as well and move my hand to softly grip her throat. This action made her eyes get wide and let out a loud moan.

"Mm you like this shit huh." I said lowly as I countinued to pound her hard into the mattress. She nodded slightly. Her eyes were still locked on me. I smirked and kept pounding into her. It seemed she liked what I did to her so much that she wrapped her legs around my waist. My pace increased.

She was gripping onto my biceps. I was now moving at full speed. I knew I would go all the way before she finally came. "Oh shit baby, you fuck me so good." Her body shuddered violently and my thrusts slowed down. 'Finally' came to mind. A huge smile stretched across my lips as her release took its course.

My thrusts picked up speed again and she gave another loud scream. The sound filled her bedroom. She reached down and tried to grab  my dick as it continued to pump into her. I grabbed her hand and pinned it above her head.

"Nah, you gon take this shit."  My thrusts became wilder and more frenziedas she moaned out once more. "Fuck baby it feels so good." Her moans intensified as I started to slam myself deeper into her body.

I felt her pussy convulsing around me as she came undone. My own climax was coming closer and I knew it was time to stop. My thrusts gradually decreased as she started to breathe slower. As she breathed in deeply, I tried pulled my dick out of her but she put her heels into my back.

"I'm bout to cum Kiara." She nodded her head and it was too late for me to move her legs. I groaned as my orgasm came rushing through. It was almost unbearable for me to come this hard. After about thirty seconds I pulled out completely. Kiara let out a small whimper and then kept her eyes on me. I wiped the sweat from my forehead, rolled out of her bed.

"You must be on birth control or some shit. Don't do that shit again Kiara." The girl rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone on the bedside. She was still laying down cover in sweat and filled with my cum.

"Since you act like you can't talk, I'm finna go put up some shots. I'll send you $50 for some birth control."

I picked up my drawls from the floor and slid them on. I still had my sports bra on so I just put my long sleeve on with my shorts. I got my keys and other belongings and quickly left the room.

"Wassup Toni." I greeted Kiara's roommate who was rolling up like she always does. "Took your sweet ass long enough." Toni said back and I shrugged.

"I always take my time T." I said with a smirk. Toni snorted. "Whatever." Toni waved me off. "Whatever you be doing to that girl is making her crazy." I rolled my eyes at the short girl.

"Kiara was crazy before me." My comment made Toni laugh. "You right nigga. But y'all was in there for a cool hour and a half." Damn, I didn't think it was that long. We continued to talk for another 10 minutes.

"Bye Toni, I'll see you later." Toni is always a vibe and I always thank her in my mind because I know she's stopped Kiara from doing some crazy shit.

I quickly got into my car and made my way to the campus. As I made my way into the locker room I got a text from Kehlani in our roommate group chat.

I'm making chicken alfredo for y'all hungry hoes

I liked the message and put on my basketball shoes and one of my many team shirts. I grabbed the small speaker and went into our gym. I did a quick stretch and got the gun (a shooting machine) set up.

After 2 hours

Oh fuck. I'm tired as hell and my ass is sweating. Do you know how hard you have to work for your ass to literally sweat. I had shot over 500 shots and made around 350.

I looked at the time and saw it was 5:30, time for me to wrap it up. While I was breaking down the gun the men's coach had walked into the gym.

"Hey number 22, how you doing." I waved at Coach G. "I'm doing good coach, just putting in some extra work." The tall man gave me a wide smile.

"That's what I like to hear young lady. It was good seeing you." I quickly got everything put up and I was in my way back home.

As I entered the apartment my nose was hit with the smell of chicken. Lauryn Hill was blasting on the mini speakers. Before I could even speak Kehlani had something to say.

"Look y'all Y/nn came back from her pussy appointment." I rolled my eyes and flipped of the people on her instagram live.

Lani has posted some singing videos and gained a small following, 20k to be exact. "Y/n come in the camera friend." I let out a groan but made my way into the kitchen. I looked at the screen and saw she had 1.1k viewers. "So now I'm your friend."

"Wassup y'all." I watched as Kehs comments were moving. Most of the comments was calling Lani fine as fuck. Some said I was cute.

"Y'all don't boost her big ass head. She is not that fine." I rolled my eyes and pushed Lani out the frame. "Fuck whatever that ink monster is saying,  how y'all doing." My eyes flew through the  comments and I occasionally answered some questions.

"What I wanna know is how I did a whole 2 hour workout and the food ain't done." I questioned the tatted girl after a comment asked what we were eating.

"Girl shut the fuck up and sit down somewhere." I took her orders and decided to take a quick shower. Upon entering my room I saw Didi just chilling in her bed.

"Wassup D." The girl looked up and gave me a small wave. "Hey Y/nn. Thank you for finally fucking at her house. Our walls to thin for that shit." I groaned and got some clothes together.

Kiara has been wanting to have sex a lot more often recently. Like two times a day five times a week type shit. I don't mind, she got that good good. But sometimes a nigga be tired.

As I entered the shower I just started thinking bout random shit. Normani crossed my mind for some reason. Ever since the night of the party she hasn't really been texting me.

We rarely texted to began with but she would always hit me with a text asking if I was doing my work, or asking if I need help. A small gesture that I really fucked with.

My thoughts were cut short when my music was interrupted by a call. "Yes K?"

Nothing. My finger hovered over the button before I heard her let out a small moan. I bit my lip and listened.

"Ki what you doing girl." Still no reply. Moans were still coming from her mouth.

"Oh shit, Y/n?" She must have accidentally called me. "Yes Ki, you need me to pull up." I asked. It wasn't too late and I'm ready at anytime.

"NO no, um I'm okay." My eyebrow quirked at her quick answer. "You still good from earlier huh." A breathless laugh left her lips. "Mhm yeah. Bye baby."

I didn't even get to return the bye before she hung up. Well shit.
...............................................................................
This chapter was on the shorter side. Somewhat like a filler. No Normani POV this time.

Any predictions?

What do you want to see more of?