Chapter 3

The door gets slammed open by a guy with a smirk on his face.

I've never seen the man before. He didn't seem too nice either.

"I found you now, haven't I Mr Arlington." The man states. My dad gets up worried and hides me behind him.

"N-No" My dad tries to speak but stutters.

Why's my dad so scared of him? I've never seen his react like this. He's been nervous before but never stuttered.

The man laughs "N-N-N" he mocks my dad. All the sudden he yells "NO" making me jump. "No what, huh. You think you can hide behind Mr El Ricci. I get what I want Arlington."

Mr El Ricci? The guy we met. What does he have to do with it? And why would my dad need protection from him?

I stood behind my dad confused about what the guy is saying.

"L-look, Mr De Luca, I'm sorry ok? I didn't know what to do. I didn't know she was your wife." My dad says

I've never heard a Mr De Luca from my parents. Usually I knew everyone my dad knew. I didn't understand. What did my dad do to his wife?

Mr De Luca now tilts his head to see me behind my dad, and smirks. "Look who we have here. Who is this? Another one of your sluts?" The man states.

"Y-Yes" My dad states.

WHAT? Did my dad just let him call me a slut? Why did my dad not say I was his daughter. But I suddenly realised when the man named Mr De Luca pulled a gun out.

"N-No, please no." My dad begs.

Mr De Luca laughs, "don't worry I won't get my own hands dirty." He says and walks out confusing all of us.

Then one of his men pulls a gun out and without anyone getting to react, he shoots my dad 3 times.

I yell, as the men don't seem to care and leave. My dad falls to the ground and I sit behind him trying to keep him awake.

"Dad, dad please stay with me, let me call an ambulance." I said holding my dad as he lays on the floor.

I was getting my phone out to call an ambulance. When my dad took it from me.

"N-No, no ambulance." He said.

"Dad why?" I questioned. "You need a doctor." I continued.

He tried to speak but groaned in pain. So, instead of questioning him I decided to call for help.

"HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPP." I shout but no one heard.

"Dad, stay awake ok? Let me get some." I said as I ran out the door.

I turned the corner and bumped into someone making me fall to the floor.

I look up to see Mr El Ricci, with his guards. I quickly got up.

"Sir, please help my dad got shot." I cried out pointing towards the room.

He didn't have a shocked expression from my words. It was as if shootings were normal for him.

Mr El Ricci enters the room with 4 other men. He looks straight at my dad and gestured a man forward.

I quickly run to my dads side to find him unconscious. "Dad, wake up!" I cried.

The man started checking my dad. He touched his neck, then his wrist. He then put his head on his chest I guessed to check his breathing.

I did know basic first aid, but barely.

"You need to get rid of the bullets!" I said confused why he isn't operating or anything.

"He's dead" he says.

"NO, NO YOUR LYING, YOU'RE NOT A DOCTOR YOU WOULDN'T KNOW. "Call an ambulance, NOW." I cried out.

"Look he doesn't have a pulse." The man said grabbing my hand and placing it on my dad's neck then his wrist.

"Please wake him up! He can't die!" I said crying loudly.

I continued shouting and cry loudly with my arms wrapped around my dad.

I didn't want to admit that he was gone even if I'm seeing it with my own eyes.

Everyone was simply watching me cry with my dad in my arms.

"SHUT UPPP!!" I heard someone shout and I turned to see it was Mr El Ricci not looking too pleased.