Chapter 21 - Smut

The music started playing after the vows were done so we could speak without anyone noticing. 

"That's the girl who you kicked out of our engagement party" I whispered to Lorenzo. 

Lorenzo nodded looking confused but quickly covers it with a smile. 

Mr De Luca then starts greeting the guests and comes towards us so we get up. I link arms with Lorenzo. 

"Mr and Mrs El Ricci, nice of you to join." Mr De Luca says. 

"I don't like rejecting people's proposals, what can I say" Lorenzo says with a hint of mention of my dad. 

"As you shouldn't" Mr De Luca says smiling. He then looks over at me.

My grip on Lorenzo's arm tightens without me realising. 

"You must be Lorenzo's wife? I'm Dante De Luca."

"Yes, I'm Phoenix." He puts forward his hand for me to shake so I do. 

"Sorry I couldn't come to the wedding, I sent my wife to the engagement party though." He said. 

S**** does he know? 

"And she caused quite some drama." Lorenzo says. 

I didn't expect Lorenzo to tell him. Maybe he has a plan? 

"She did?" Dante asked. 

"She tried to slap my wife." Lorenzo mentioned looking at me. 

"Why would she do that?" Dante asked.

Does Dante actually not know or is he acting?

Lorenzo looked at me hinting for me to tell him. 

"She said she is Lorenzo's girlfriend and that he's hers. I paused "OH and she mentioned that she likes him for the sex." I said. 

Lorenzo was also shocked as well as Dante. 

"That can't be true!" Dante said getting angry

"I'm sorry but I have no reason to lie." I said. 

Dante walked off raging in anger and grabs Lilian by the arm dragging her into a separate room. People saw what was happening and started whispering. 

"He killed his first wife in anger I heard." A lady. 

"Let's see if this one survives, I mean she only wants him for his money anyways." A guy says. 

____

Smut slightly ahead 

"Let's go" Lorenzo said as he held my hand and we walked out of the wedding. 

The car ride was fairly silent which I wasn't sure why. I was please with the mini revenge I got on both Dante and Lilian. But still felt worried about what he might do to her. 

We both go into our room and and I start taking rings and jewellery off.  When Lorenzo breaks the silence. 

"Why didn't you tell me that she said those things about me? You didn't even question me." Lorenzo asks and I turn to look at him. 

"Because I trust you." I answered. 

"But we knew each other for 2 days during the engagement party." Lorenzo questioned. 

"I could still see the type of person you are Lorenzo. You told me the night before why you were never in relationships." I said "And I trusted you and still do. And... Hopefully I will forever." I said. I could see the shock in Lorenzo's eyes as he heard those words from me. 

Before I knew it his lips were on mine and I was up against a wall. It was a slightly rough kiss but still passionate. He pulled my body into his even more, not leaving any space between us. 

We break the kiss and he looks me in the eyes. 

"You're driving me crazy, your words, actions, and body, I want it all." He says. 

"You can have it all." I said and kissed him again and started moving to the bed. I was now on top of him as we lay on the bed kissing. 

His hand reached for the zipper of my dress as he looks at me "can I?" he asked and I nodded. 

He unzipped my dress as I started unbuttoning his shirt. He swiftly changed our position so he was now on top of me. 

I was now only In my undergarments. He started kissing my neck and a moan escaped my mouth as he sucks on the sweet spot. 

He unclasped my bra within a second and he start lightly sucking on my breast and he kisses his way down my waist.  

Once he reaches my panties he looks up asking for permission and I nod. He then rips of my panties. 

"So sexy." he says and starts sucking on my clit it perfect motion making me moan. Without warning he enters a finger whilst he sucks and starts pumping in and out at the perfect speed. 

He adds another fingers and I moan even louder as I try to control my moans. "Don't stop, moan my name." Lorenzo says as he starts pumping and out of me faster. He knew exactly were to pleasure me to make me feel god.

He increased his speed as I felt an orgasm coming. I moan his name too loudly, when I cum and I'll most likely be embarrassed later. 

"That's a good girl." He says as he kisses my lips as I get a taste of my own juice. 

He lay down beside me which confused me. Did he not want anything in return?

I looked at him confused making him chuckle. "I don't want to overwork you. I don't want to hurt out." 

"You won't" I said as I get on top of him and kiss his lips. I slowly start kissing my way down as I pull down his pants and boxers. 

My eyes widen at his size. This would never fit it me I think to myself. I heard his chuckle. 

"You don't have to." He said. 

"I want to." I replied. 

I put my mouth to his tip and slowly start going further and further. I hear him moan making me wet again. 

I use my hand for where I can't reach with my mouth. I swirl my tongue as I increase my speed, I hear his moaning. 

After a while he releases into my mouth. I didn't know whether to spit or swallow and I was waiting for him to tell me but he didn't so I swallowed it. 

"Fuck that was sexy." He said. 

He then pulled me into a hug and covered us both with a blanket a we both fell asleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________

That was intense.... and hard to write. 

Hope you enjoyed <3