Chapter 12

I couldn't seem to get Lilian's words out of my head. I mean what it was true? I quickly got rid of these thoughts since the way Lorenzo got angry at he shows how he has to interest in her. 

I trust Lorenzo and even if he did have a girlfriend he would tell me. Since this is a contract marriage, so he doesn't have to love me. 

I woke up the next day and Lorenzo wasn't it bed... again.  He seems to always wake up early. 

I freshened up and got dressed. I wanted to stay in my pjs, but I remembered Lorenzo telling me I need to dress appropriately. 

So I wore this

So I wore this. I put my hair in a clip and let some strands loose. (Like in the pic)

I went downstairs to see what was happening and I see a bunch of wedding dresses laying in the living room. I was shocked, there were so many. 

Lorenzo walks out of a room behind me, I could see a desk when he opened it so I guessed it was an office. 

He walks towards me and puts his hands in his pocket. 

"You can choose your wedding dress." He says. 

How can I choose from all this? I also wanted his opinion, since I mean he is the groom. 

"There are so many. Can't you help choose." I said, feeling a bit embarrassed. 

He walks past me to the dresses and starts looking at them. 

I took this moment to examine his body. He has broad shoulder, and I already know he has abs since he seems to have a habit of sleeping shirtless. He also always seems to wear black, but he has a few buttons loose today since he's home. 

My thought were interrupted my Lorenzo's voice. 

"This, this, and this." He points and 3 with similar designs and I understood how he wants me to dress. 

"Ok, thank you." I said with a smile and he nods and goes back into his office. 

Whilst I was looking at the dresses, Maria arrives. 

She starts helping me choose my dress. I told her which style Lorenzo likes and she helped me. We also started looking at hairstyles and makeup online to choose the perfect one. 

After around 2 hours we found the ones we like and she went to prepare it for tomorrow. 

A lady comes to ask for my opinion on wedding themes and venues, and the day goes by choosing things for the wedding. 

I was nervous for my wedding day. I then wondered who would I walk down the isle with? Will my family be invited? I had so many question, but the wedding is tomorrow. 

I didn't want to disturb Lorenzo with my questions so I just let him handle it all. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.