Chapter 6

I sat there shocked by Mr El Ricci's words. 

Why would he need to marry me? I'm a normal girl. He could find the prettiest, richest girl in the world and get her to marry her, so why me? 

I mean all the girls drool over him. So why isn't he in a relationship? 

"The contract will make sure that I keep my promise." He says. 

I needed answers. 

"Why do you want to marry me?" I said. 

"Because, I need a wife, and you revenge." He says blankly. 

That's not the answer to my question, I thought. 

So we would marry because he needs a wife? Not because he loves me? or even likes me? What if he's just trying to use me? But at least I'll get my dad's revenge. He can't get out of a contract, I mean he is a businessman. 

I turn to look at my mom. 

"What do you think mom?" I ask. 

"It's your choice Phoenix, I mean it is your life. But, if your worried if you can trust Mr El Ricci then I can tell you that you can. He protected your dad for a very long time."  My mom says.

Then why did he fail in the end? I mean you could expect my dad to get attacked in a ball? Right?  

"Ok..

"I'll do it" I say and I look at Mr El Ricci and he simply nods...again. 

I don't even know this man but I've agreed to marry him. Maybe I've gone crazy. Let's hope this goes smooth like butter. (smoothly)

Mr El Ricci gets up and sits next to me keeping a distance. He then gets a pen out and signs the papers. Then hands me the pen and I sign it simply thinking about getting revenge for my dad. 

He gets up putting his hands in his pockets. 

"Ok, now that this is done let's go" he says. 

"Go? go where" I say confused. 

"To my house" he says blankly.

"Do I have to move in, and why now?" I say looking at Mr El Ricci and he seems frustrated as he sighs. 

"You need to fulfil all the duties as my wife, you are going to have to move in anyways so better now than later. Please don't argue about this. We have to handle things with your dad too. It will be easier if we are under the same roof." He says. 

I think this was the most I've ever hear him say. 

My mom touched my arm and I look at her and she nods. 

"Ok, let me go pack" I said as I get up. 

"No need, I've got all the things you could possibly need" He says and he starts walking towards the door. 

I quickly hug my mom and sister. "Be careful" my mom says and I smile.

"Call me if he does anything I'll beat him." My sister says and I laugh. 

I walk out the door, and get into the back as he is there to. He doesn't acknowledge my presence at all..

The driver starts driving and I now realise that my life will completely change...