Chapter 17

For the next position I was laying on the floor and Lucas between my legs. I felt uncomfortable but couldn't say anything. 

Lucas told me to wrap my legs around his hips and turn him over and punch. So I did, but didn't actually punch him, just pretended to. 

"Let's try that again." Lucas said. 

"No, It's fine let's move on to another one." I said since I didn't like the positions. 

"You haven't mastered it yet" Lucas explained. 

So we did it again. 

Lucas was on top of me with my legs around his hips. But then he starts leaning forward and tries to kiss me. I start pushing him but he won't budge. He starts touching my breast and I try the technique he taught me but I struggled to turn him over. 

Since he wouldn't move I started shouting. "Help-" I was cut off by the door slamming open and Lorenzo came into my view. 

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE!" Lorenzo yelled. 

Lorenzo starts punching Lucas straight in the face. He starts beating him up. I thought Lucas would die so I quickly got up and tried to drag Lorenzo off him. But he was too strong. 

"Lorenzo, please stop he'll die." I cried out but he didn't listen.

He stopped after a while when he wanted to. 

He got off him and texted someone on his phone, and guards started rushing in and picked up Lucas' body. 

Lorenzo was filled with anger. Even though I didn't do anything I feel guilty for him being angry.  

I went next to Lorenzo and held his arm. "It's ok. I'm fine." I said and he turned towards me and gave me a hug. 

"If you feel uncomfortable don't force yourself. Even if the other person seems convincing." Lorenzo said calmly. 

"I'm sorry." I said still feeling guilty. 

Lorenzo releases me from the hug and tilts my head up. 

"It's not your fault. You said no to him." He said.

"How do you know?" I asked confused about how he knows when he wasn't in the room

"And how did you come before I called for help." I continued. 

He points to the corner of the room where I see a small red light flashing. 

"Camera, darling, for your safety." He said in my ear making me shiver and I smiled. 

"Let me teach you some steps now." He says and I nod. 

Without warning Lorenzo turns around and flips me over his should so I'm lying on the floor. 

"Ouch!" I groaned even though it barely hurt because of the soft mats on the floor. I heard him chuckle. 

"Try it." He says and I get up. 

I put his arm over my shoulder, my back facing him. I bend down slightly but can't flip him over my shoulder. I barely lifted him off the floor. 

"You're too heavy, you giant." I turned around hitting lightly on the chest making him chuckle. 

"Ok my tiny princess." He says smirking. 

"We have to make you stronger then, don't we?" He said now with an evil smirk. 

"15 push ups babe." He says as he sits down. 

"WHAT 15. I CANT DO 1." I said shocked. 

"Well then this will take time so start." he said. 

I get on the floor and manage to do 2 but then fall flat on my stomach. 

"13 left." He said

"LORENZOOO. I CAN'T." I shout laying on my stomach. 

"Do it or you have to kiss me."

________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short again soz.