Chapter 26 - Smut

Enzo starts unzipping his trousers and and threw them on the floor, followed by his boxers. 

I was still shocked by his size. Will it fit? 

"You can still say no." He asked and  I gave him a shut up look. 

Why is he so worried? I get I'm a virgin but I can't be forever. 

He puts his tip in my entrance as he slowly enters. A gasp left my mouth as I felt a different feeling from before. He starts to slowly thrust. 

Lorenzo is grasping on to the bed sheet stopping himself from going faster. After a while the pain gets overcome by pleasure. 

"Faster, please Lorenzo." I say.

"Someone's eager." He says making me blush and Lorenzo smirked in response. 

Lorenzo starts to thrust in and out faster and moans start to escape my mouth. Lorenzo holds onto the head board as thrusts faster. I moan his name even louder. 

He starts kissing my neck and rubbing my breast as he thrusts more forcefully each time. 

"Enzo" I moaned.

"I- I'm close." I tried to say in between my moans. 

He starts thrusting harder as I came. His thrusts became sloppy and soon he came too. 

He lay on top me as we both caught our breath.

"Get off me you giant." I said whilst giggling making chuckle.

He got up and got a warm wet towel and cleaned me up and then himself. He pecked my lips and lay down beside me, covering me with a blanket.

"Well our dinner plans got cancelled." I said.

"This was better if you ask me" He said grinning and I lightly hit his shoulder. 

We both soon fell asleep in each others embrace. 

________

The next morning.

I woke up with Lorenzo in bed on his phone. 

"Good morning handsome." 

Good morning butterfly." he replied with a smirk.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked unsure. 

"You'll find out soon. Go freshen up." He said and I did. 

I took the blanket off him and wrapped it around me and I was about to get off the bed when I stumbled and fell on the floor. 

"OW!" I groaned making Lorenzo laugh. 

This is why he was behaving weirdly.  He knew I would fall. 

"LORENZO, IS THIS WHY YOU WERE SMIRKING?" I asked as he started walking towards me holding his stomach laughing. Luckily he was wearing his boxers at least. 

"Want help princess?" He asked with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at him making sure my blanket is still wrapped around me. 

"Roll oll your eyes at me and you will actually not walk for a while." He said. 

He then lifted me over his shoulder and a gasp escaped my mouth. 

"Lorenzo, put me down." I groaned hitting his back and he spanked my ass in response. 

"Did you just-" I started speaking when he cut me off. "Yes I did. Did you like it? I can do it again."

He puts me down on the counter as I gently hit is shoulder and smiled, he kissed my lips and I made sure the blanket was covering me. 

"Nothing I haven't already seen princess." He said with a smirk making me blush. 

"Go outside let me shower." I said. 

"I could help" he replied. 

"Out!" 

He left the bathroom after laughing. 

I managed to freshen up and I decided to steal one of his shirts that were knee length. 

I went into the bedroom to see Lorenzo doing work on the couch again. 

"Why do work here and not in your office?" I asked him since I was curious. 

"So I can see you." He replied making me blush. 

I can never get used to him. Especially when he's romantic. 

"Also, my men will get De Luca today." He said.