Chapter 3

Chapter 3 The male protagonist is also a high-risk occupation

    This is Yan Ming's secret base, but Yan Ming will not stay here forever.

    Like at night, he never spends the night here.

    Originally, Lin Zhi was going to wait for Yan Ming to leave, and then go out to observe, especially the medicine field.

    But Yan Ming didn't leave the wheelchair to Lin Zhi, and even locked the door and closed the window as usual.

    Lin Zhi's plan fell through.

    She is not in a hurry, it will take a long time to come.

    There are many books in her house now, most of which are about alchemy, collected by Yan Ming.

    Yan Ming has also taught himself alchemy over the years. Although his craftsmanship is not very good, he can barely refine some basic elixirs.

    He was looking for these books not to strengthen his studies, but to teach Lin Zhi.

    After all, his Bai Yueguang is very good at alchemy.

    Yan Ming's parents were a pair of loose cultivators. Because of their high attainments in swordsmanship, they were recruited by the Dongyou Sword Sect to become elders. During an exploration, they died in a secret realm. He left Yan Ming with what he had learned in his life and a lot of property, but was stolen by the Dongyou Sword Sect in the name of guardianship.

    When his parents were still alive, Yan Ming showed a very high talent in kendo since he was a child. But after the death of his parents, the Dongyou Sword Sect embezzled property and changed his attitude towards him.

    The other brothers and sisters just beat and scold him at every turn, and they often arranged for him to do the work done by the outer disciples. He lived a miserable life at a young age, but Yan Ming endured it.

    It was not until the age of 20 that he refined his essence and transformed his qi and became the youngest foundation-building stage in the cultivation world. He became famous in the cultivation world for a while and became a model for the younger generation in the cultivation world. His treatment in the sect gradually improved.

    However, the Dongyou Sword Sect anticipated the huge potential in him, fearing that he would be dissatisfied, and began to let him carry out many dangerous activities to seek benefits for the sect, not only to make money from him, but also to consume his potential.

    Such high-intensity tempering, not only did not make him quiet, but instead made him comprehend higher fighting skills between life and death, and collected many treasures.

    His childhood has been dark since his parents died, and the only bright thing is Bai Yueyue, whom he longs for.

    She was an orphan taken in by Dantang of the Dongyou Sword Sect. She rescued Yan Ming when he was seriously injured several times in his childhood. She was the only person who treated him well after his parents died.

    However, Bai Yueyue was weak and died soon after, and Yan Ming's life fell into darkness again.

    Lin Zhi focused on this passage of Yan Ming and Bai Yueyue, trying to find a breakthrough point. After reading it, I didn't find a breakthrough point, but it was full of doubts.

    Lin Zhi frowned and asked, "Bai Yueyue is an orphaned girl who has not yet cultivated herself. How can she concoct alchemy

    ?

    " Also feel a little strange. According to the setting of this world, alchemy masters are extremely rare, and only a few alchemy masters can be enshrined in the major sects. Bai Yueyue is an ordinary person without cultivation in the original book. How can ordinary people alchemy?