Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Jinjiang Literature City debut

    Nine thunder tribulations, one by one is more ferocious.

    Zhang Ruowu's flesh was charred black, and blood spurted out, as if he was about to collapse at any time.

    His figure was shaky, Lin Zhi wanted to get close, but was blocked by an invisible barrier.

    The Udumbara flower in the dantian felt something, and it was also about to move, but in the end it was not possible.

    The ninth thunder tribulation fell, the tribulation thunder exploded on the ground, and those with lower cultivation bases were abruptly pushed away by the swaying energy, and their chests were dull.

    Lin Zhi was even closer, and the energy of the tribulation thunder clearly bypassed her, but she felt a sudden pain in her heart, as if the tribulation thunder also fell on her. She would probably faint on the spot.

    She swayed for a while, and saw Zhang Ruowu collapsed into nothingness, with flowers growing as thin as raindrops under her feet.

    Before everyone could react, Lin Zhi untied the trembling flower on her wrist, took out nearly ten medicinal pills made from its blood, crushed it into powder, and sprinkled it on top of its head.

    "Set up a fantasy world around, don't let them see it!"

    Da Hua rode on Xiao Hei and ran away.

    The dark clouds in the sky broke open, and the golden auspicious rain fell. Bathed in the golden rain, every monk felt refreshed, and the spiritual platform became much clearer.

    This is the reward of Heaven to those who have crossed the doomsday.

    They saw the dust and smoke dissipated, and the people in the center of Thunder Tribulation were still standing. Although they looked a little embarrassed, their eyes were clear, and they flew up and left in high spirits.

    The fact is, Lin Zhi stepped on the scorched earth and stretched out her hand, and the white and weak flowers carefully climbed onto her hand.

    The cultivators who were originally watching all fell into a strange silence, their eyes were empty, and they stood there looking at the void from afar.

    Once in the secret realm, people saw the Udumbara flower appearing in the world. If they knew that the Udumbara flower was actually Zhang Ruowu himself, I don’t know what kind of pursuit and fanaticism it would cause.

    Lin Zhi didn't dare to guess such an ending.

    She looked down at Utan clinging to the palm of her hand, the bell-shaped flower drooping down, looking like she was in a bad mood.

    When everyone woke up from the short-lived illusion, only a cluster of small blue flames remained on the scorched earth.

    Li Suifeng looked around: "Junior Brother Zhang is gone, what about Fellow Daoist Lin? Why didn't you see him just now?"

    Zhu Taiqing also looked like he was reminiscing. When did Lin Zhi disappear from sight, "Perhaps he was focused on watching the scene of Junior Brother Zhang crossing the calamity

    , but he did n't notice it for a while." what people say.

    From today, Zhang Ruowu has become the youngest Yuanying Zhenjun in the cultivation world.

    This Nascent Soul True Monarch would have been the glory of their Ming Xiao Sect, but on the day of the calamity, he announced his betrayal of the sect.