Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The thick ink-like black seemed to fall into the mortal dust, and the black mist of the human figure dissipated one step at a time, leaving a piece of scorched earth behind.

    The red-burning land was scorched black, with karma lingering on it, and there were faint traces of spreading to the edge, and the plants that came close were withering at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    "After so many years, these bald donkeys are still as annoying as ever."

    "Look how ridiculous they are guarding such a big treasure and not using it..."

    "After all these years, they still only have this ability, Ben The seat is different now... ah, the air outside is really disgusting, let this seat let this all be filled with endless resentment and howling!" The

    black mist suddenly expanded, revealing the scarlet scarlet inside. eyes.

    Walking seems to be wrapped in endless resentment and terrifying power, which is the source of darkness that people dare not look directly at, as if all senses will be taken away by just a glance.

    Looking up, the entire Lingyin Temple was wrapped by an invisible barrier, the crack in the sky was wrapped by a mass of pure white spiritual power, and several Buddhist cultivators were floating in the air, their robes were tumbling, and they were chanting scriptures. Gold lettering surrounds the breach.

    Countless demons with resentment and murderous aura seemed to want to take this opportunity to break out of the seal, but as soon as they appeared, they were strangled by the power of Buddhist cultivators.

    A cold, blade-like voice came out of the black fog, because the non-human-shaped voice seemed a little distorted:

    "Let this seat help them."

    "They don't think this can lock the seat, right? " After

    so many years, it's still so ridiculous."

    The news that Lingyin Temple's ten-direction hell barrier was broken spread throughout the entire cultivation world overnight.

    When the Qingyun Dharma Conference was held, the leaders of this generation in the major sects went to Lingyin Temple to participate in the grand event. This was supposed to be the time when they were famous all over the world, but because of this, their future was clouded. At any time, he could be buried in the hands of the demons who escaped from the hells of the ten directions.

    "I've said it many times, it's a meaningless thing to enter the hells of the ten directions, why are you so attached to this? All the proud sons will be damaged here, is this the ending the abbot wants?"

    "There are no demons in the Hells of the Ten Directions lower than Yuan Ying, and there are a few old monsters in the spirit-transforming stage. You are now opening the barrier and trapping all these disciples in your Lingyin Temple. Do you want to wait for the demons to catch them all? ?"

    Standing in front of him was Daojun Hua Sheng, who had been in retreat for many years and did not ask about world affairs. He was one of the only three god-transforming stages in the world of self-cultivation.

    In the Divine Transformation stage, he was already in the heavens and the earth. Even if he was in seclusion, Hua Sheng felt uneasy in his heart. He hurried out of the seclusion and got the news that the ten directions hell barrier had been broken.

    Abbot Taixu, who was sitting in front of him, released his projection and saw the black-clothed disciple standing on the red lotus and offering sacrifices to his body. The black qi gushing out of his body instantly exuded an inexplicable and dangerous aura.

    "This is someone from the Dongyou Sword Sect?" Hua Sheng frowned.

    Tai Xu didn't care what sect or faction the person who suddenly went into the Great Red Lotus Hell to sacrifice himself came from. Zuo was just a weak-minded person who was bewitched by a demon.

    "He let out an old acquaintance of ours."

    "You mean... that one?"

    "It's not that the poor monk wanted to trap this group of disciples in Lingyin Temple, but the poor monk couldn't let him out. If he dies, he has to stay here." Abbot Taixu's face was solemn.

    Hua Sheng was originally a little angry and didn't understand why this old friend kept all the young blood of the cultivation world in the most dangerous place, but at this time he was also silent.

    "You're right, you can't let him go out."

    Hua Sheng's face became a little blurry, obviously speeding up: "At most three days, I will be able to reach the boundary of Lingyin Temple, I heard that at the Qingyun Dharma Conference There is also a new God Transformation Daoist, and I haven't even said congratulations in person..." The

    figure flashed and suddenly disappeared in the air.

    The opened barrier exudes a constant light, and participated in the previous competition, but the disciples of various sects who failed to enter the Hell of the Ten Directions also joined the queue to maintain the barrier.

    The entire Lingyin Temple was shrouded in a wordless silence.

    The Buddhist cultivators walking around did not see the usual indifference and calmness, either walking in a hurry or looking pale.

    It is not easy to hold up such an enchantment. It is necessary to prevent the expansion of the rift in the ten directions of hell, and also to prevent the invasion of the malicious energy leaking out of it. The enchantment is being pulled by the surging force every minute and every second, and it needs a steady stream of spiritual energy input to maintain it.

    There are Lingyin Temple powerful people in the Quartet, but their strength alone is not enough. There are also teams of Buddhist practitioners and disciples of various sects forming formations in various places to fill in the gaps.

    Some people retreated to rest because their spiritual power was exhausted, and some people made up for it. Although the atmosphere was heavy, they were always orderly.

    ...

    No one cares who is the monk who was bewitched by the demon and sacrificed himself in the Great Red Lotus Hell.

    Everyone only knew that it was a monk of the Dongyou Sword Sect, so people of the Dongyou Sword Sect would receive all kinds of bad looks when they walked in the Lingyin Temple.

    Everyone thought that the monk who was bewitched by the demon and lost all his mind must be dead.

    But Nyingchi saw the mark representing Yan Ming on the map, wandering in Lingyin Temple all the time.

    Lin Zhi followed the marker to find him. He was wrapped in a cloud of black mist, exuding an ominous aura, and looked up at the crack in the sky.

    Sensing that there was someone behind him, the black mist dissipated and let out a distorted, weird smile.

    "It's you, I haven't looked for you yet, and you actually delivered it to the door yourself." The man's face in the black mist was a little distorted, and his eyes were scarlet like blood.

    The man's voice was vague and distorted, and it was easy to tell that it was not Yan Ming's voice.

    But the world hasn't collapsed yet, and the marker on the map also points to the black fog in front of him. All this shows that Yan Ming is still alive.

    Maybe his consciousness was still lingering, or maybe the system misjudged this physical body as Yan Ming himself.

    "Should I be lucky?" Lin Zhi smiled casually, she could feel the dangerous aura emanating from the black mist in front of her.

    This breath has an extremely absorbing power, as if the eyes staring in the extremely dark abyss, make people's bones ooze with chills.

    The black fog in front of him didn't say much, and he came to the front in a flash, as if wrapped around his neck by a cool snake letter, and met a pair of cold, inorganic pupils.