Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is rich in simple-minded, deceitful, easy-to-follow...

    This forest is full of fog during the day, and visibility is extremely low.

    Lin Zhi traveled through the forest with the hidden elixir, and when she saw something was wrong from a distance, she walked around.

    At night, the forest is more dangerous.

    The visibility was further reduced, almost to the point where you could barely see your fingers.

    But this is only for Lin Zhi. If the beasts who live in this forest all year round, have long been accustomed to such foggy weather, their five senses will be more sensitive.

    Fortunately, Nyingchi found a dry cave before the sun went down, and moved many dead branches and vines to cover the entrance of the cave, and a fire was ignited in the depths of the cave.

    Lin Zhi sat beside the fire to bake, and her limbs, which were a little stiff from the cold, gradually warmed up.

    The stiff fingers gradually regained consciousness. Lin Zhi took out a small pot from the warehouse, set it on the fire, poured some water into it, and put in some red spirit grass.

    As the temperature gradually increased, a spicy and delicious smell filled the air.

    The system watched the host sit down here quietly, and even started to cook soup leisurely, with indescribable anxiety in his heart.

    After successfully leaving the deep valley, the journey can be considered very smooth, but the system still feels a faint unease in the heart.

    He didn't forget what the host did before he left.

    She destroyed Yan Ming's secret base.

    Not even a single pot and pan was left for him.

    He originally thought that the host had a way to brush Yan Ming's favorability from the air, but she used this almost humiliating method to destroy the secret base that accompanied Yan Ming from the end to the peak.

    Yan Ming was afraid that he only wanted to eat her flesh, drink her blood, and smash her bones into ashes, so how could she have a good impression of her?

    The system said in awe, "Host, we still have 1 favorability point and 4 remorse points, and we will soon...

    " Before Lin Zhi could respond, the system paused and said happily, "The target of the attack has favorability points. +1"

    Lin Zhi looked at the bubbling little pot, and replied casually, saying she knew.

    "What did you do, why did you still increase your favorability?" The system was scratching its head and couldn't understand.

    Lin Zhi said calmly, "Don't worry."

    At first, the system couldn't understand what she meant, until after a while, Yan Ming's favorability began to fluctuate violently.

    Unlike the convulsive fluctuations of the previous night, Yan Ming's favorability has been rising, slowly but firmly climbed to 50 points, and then stopped.

    The system was shocked, wondering how the host did it.

    System: "Why did you copy his house and he likes you more?"

    Lin Zhi took a sip of the upgraded version of the self-made ginger soup in the realm of self-cultivation, and felt warm all over.

    She half-squinted her eyes comfortably, and her voice became lazy: "Count the time, he hasn't gone back yet." The