Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The black mist with corrosive power was about to wrap around Lin Zhi's thin neck, and the pupils hidden in the black mist were a little smug.

    A weak human female nun dared to come to him alone, I don't know whether to call it courageous or too stupid.

    Yan Ming was tortured by her medicine until his cultivation level fell and his consciousness was sluggish, so he gave him the opportunity to take advantage of it. He is a good devil who keeps his promises. Since he promised that Yan Ming will avenge him, he will not break his promise easily.

    "Human beings are weak, and you don't need one-tenth of this seat's strength to deal with you... Hehe, you see, it's just an easy thing to break her neck."

    But his laughter stopped abruptly.

    Just as the black mist was infinitely approaching the human female cultivator, a soft white light burst out in front of her eyes. The light was not dazzling but carried an irresistible power, gently and firmly engulfing the black mist that escaped.

    The hard-won power was lost bit by bit, and the black mist showed a hint of surprise, wanting to withdraw his power, but the soft white light seemed to have a strange attraction, so he could only watch the power loss. , but could not regain his power.

    "You...what are you!" Black Mist's voice was distorted in horror.

    The speed of power loss is astonishing. If Heiwu wants to regain his power, he can only increase the output to compete with this strange white light, but he is horrified to find that instead of regaining his power, he loses it. Faster!

    The human female cultivator in front of her had no superfluous expressions. She looked at him lightly, with scrutiny and observation in her eyes, as if she was looking at someone else through him.

    "What do I ask you now, you shouldn't tell the truth."

    He had just escaped from the dark depths of hell, and his strength had recovered less than 30%. However, Xiu directly lost most of the strength he had just recovered!

    But half an hour later, the mist that was so thick that it could not be dissolved into reality had become so thin that it became a thin layer, revealing the pale human expression and the somewhat dilapidated robe inside.

    Lin Zhi stretched out his hand, and the white light wrapped the remaining black mist on his hand. The black mist that looked very dangerous at first turned into a small mass. It seemed to have two scarlet eyes on it, but there was no trace of it. threaten.

    "What do you want to do! Let me go out! Do you know who this person is? When I go out, I'll let you... not die!"

    "Look, let me let you out, and say If I go out, I will have to die, so do you think I will let you go or not?"

    Bai Guang seems to be harmless, but in fact, every minute and every second of being trapped in it is being scorched by his soul. Tortured, the soul seemed to be stabbed by thousands of needles, and it was so painful that he lost his mind.

    Hei Wu was able to scold a few words at first, but later he could only utter words of unknown meaning.

    Lin Zhi looked back and glanced at Yan Ming, who was lying on the ground showing his true appearance. There was a bright red demon mark on his forehead, and it seemed that he was not dead yet.

    "This person's mental skills are not right, so I will trouble you to take care of it."

    After Lin Zhi finished speaking, she returned to the Thousand Buddha Pagoda with the mass of black mist the size of the palm of her hand, and ten tall warrior monks appeared behind them, carrying them expressionlessly. Yan Ming left.