Chapter 11

Chapter 11 looks sick and seriously injured...

    "You don't need to come. When I wake up, I can punch a vine and pick off the little flowers on its head to make soup."

    "No, what kind of eyes do you have? You don't believe me?"

    "Oh, yes It wasn't that I saw that there was a rare Xinyi Laurel over there, and I lost my mind for a while, how could I be attacked by this little alienated vine?"

    "...By the way, what about my Laurel? That thing on top of the vine's head is also good. Something, did you bring me back?" There was

    silence.

    The man suddenly exploded: "Nothing? Then I'm not suffering in vain?!"

    When Lin Zhi woke up, she only felt pain all over her body.

    When she was in danger, in order to avoid the sticking out rattan, she rolled on the spot and got a lot of thorns on her body.

    At that time, all I was thinking about was how to save the thousand spirit stones, but I didn't pay attention, and at this moment I felt a bit of pain.

    It hurts all over the body, especially the back of the neck.

    There was still a lot of noise in my ears.

    Eyelashes trembled, she slowly opened her eyes, and everything in front of her became clear.

    This is a cave. She is covered with a layer of soft withered grass. The four walls seem to have been cut by a sword. Not a lot.

    The air was filled with the bitter taste of medicine.

    The cave was a little dark, a bonfire was burning not far away, and two people were sitting beside it.

    They were all wearing white-edged gold robes, and one of them was tall, but described as embarrassed. The exposed skin on his face and body was covered with light green herbs, which looked a little weird.

    It's just that he kept talking and talking, making people's brains hurt.

    The other person was a little emaciated, with long snow-like hair, looking down at the bonfire without speaking, with an unhealthy pallor on his face, looking very weak.

    It was the boy who unexpectedly visited that day.

    Lin Zhi felt a little sad in her heart.

    It is written in the bizarre words, and the people in the world of comprehension are sinister.

    She shouldn't have run over for the thousand spirit stones, she was deceived, and she was tied up, like a fish on a chopping block, to be slaughtered.

    Yes.

    Lin Zhi was tied up.

    She was covered in white silk, tightly bound, unable to move her hands and feet easily, and was wrapped like a mummy.

    According to rumors, the people of Xiaozong Ming are very easy to deceive, but now it seems that it is Lin Zhi who was deceived.

    It can be seen that the rumors are unbelievable.

    Ling Zhi moved his hands and feet, and the young man turned his head, his eyes were cold, his eyes as clear as lake water seemed to be covered with frost.

    Although the appearance is weak, it has a strange deterrent power, and Lin Zhi dare not act rashly.

    The man who had been talking saw his movement and turned his head. When he saw that she was awake, he showed a very surprised look. He got up and squatted in front of Lin Zhi.