Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Lin Zhi is very ashamed

    The next day, Lin Zhi witnessed how powerful Zhang Ruowu's seemingly thin and sickly torso was.

    People are not good-looking, and the ancients did not deceive me.

    Lin Zhi finally saw what the fierce beast she had been walking around looked like some time ago.

    Before they had time to express their shock at their ugly and garish looks, they saw their eyes widen, and they fell in front of Zhang Ruowu before they could make a move.

    And Zhang Ruowu's golden robe was not even stained with blood.

    So strong.

    I can't help but think in my heart, if Yan Ming is against him, what are the chances of winning?

    Zhang Ruowu is such an amazing character, why didn't he have a name in the original book?

    Zhang Ruowu violently opened the way, and it took them only half a day to lead them out of the forest smoothly.

    This forest is called New Grassland, where some shade-loving and poison-resistant medicinal herbs grow; there is the largest medicinal herb trading and distribution center in Heluo six prefectures nearby.

    To the south of Xincao are the six states of Heluo, the residence of Ming Xiaozong, and to the north are the three continents of Bashu, the residence of the Dongyou Sword Sect, forming a natural dividing line in the middle.

    At this time, they entered Heluo Liuzhou, the residence of Emperor Xiaozong of Ming Dynasty.

    Lin Zhi was worried before, whether he would accidentally hit the Dongyou Sword Sect's station.

    Although Yan Ming's situation in the Dongyou Sword Sect was not good, his strength was still outstanding. In contrast, Lin Zhi was just an orphan who had no background and had lost value.

    The Dongyou Sword Sect does not support idlers.

    If you go back, not only will you not get the protection of the sect, but you may also find yourself dead.

    From the disappearance of Lin Zhi, it can be seen that the Dongyou Sword Sect has not asked a few words.

    Fortunately, she chose to go south.

    Zhang Ruowu had other things to do, and when he saw the two of them enter the town, he disappeared.

    Bai Fanghu was going to buy herbs in the town, but Lin Zhi had not yet decided where to go, so he followed him.

    Bai Fanghu doesn't look very smart, but he is very picky about medicinal herbs.

    Lin Zhi followed Bai Fanghu from the East Market to the West Market, from the street stalls to the shops with facades, from noon to the sunset, before picking up a few medicinal herbs.

    Bai Fanghu shook his head again and again: "These are monks who only know how to shout and kill. How can they know what good quality herbs are.

    " The medicinal properties are such a waste!"

    Lin Zhi asked, "What medicinal herbs do you want to buy?"

    Bai Fanghu reported a long list of names without looking back, and then continued to squat in front of the stall to pick and choose.

    With a little disgust, he picked up a herb, "How do you sell this?" The

    stall owner raised his head and glanced at him lazily: "Two hundred spirit stones, no bargaining."