Diana Beatrix

Tomorrow, I will start attending the academy. The capital is about 500kms from my Dukedom, so I will just teleport in my capital's castle.

I ain't living in dorms.

After freshening up, I headed to bath.

Well, calling it a bath will be an understatement. It is literally the largest pool I have ever seen. And instead of water, it is filled with dilute liquid mana straight from the Dragon veins, which is the source of mana of this planet.

Seriously, mom was a freak. Creepy. Scary.

But I love her for making me so OP.

"Ah~"

The boiling liquid mana felt very pleasurable against my skin, seeping into me through my pores.

Even the Crown Prince would be burned from it. Heh. Weakling.

I started contemplating about my situation. I don't know anything about the plot other than the summary my sister gave. And the only one who can harm me is the heroine, her Holy Magic countering my regeneration for a bit, just enough to seal me if she had Divine Seal and Heaven's Shield to protect herself from me. But since she doesn't have the shield, I can just eat her, in many ways~

I will not die even if my head is cut. I will just transform into darkness and retransform back. Good as new!

That's why every chunni agrees that darkness is the coolest element!

As I was relaxing, I sensed Diana, the Demon Queen coming to the bath. Oh ho ho! What do we have here?

The door opened and my beautiful girl came in. Red blood eyes with slits, shiny waist-length red hair, great boobs and ass, sexy horns and that sensitive tail of hers~

She is the embodiment of sexiness!

Name: Diana Beatrix
Race: Succubus Demi-Goddess
Gender: Female
Age: 21

Identity: Demon Queen, Beatrix's Loyal follower and slave

HP: 999,999,999(+10,000 regeneration per second)

MP: 999,999,999(+500,000 regeneration per second)

Mana Natures: Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Lightning, Dark

Specialisation: Large Area Magic, Long range magic, Short range magic, Teleportation, Magic Absorption(Subskill due to Beatrix's Blessing), Ability and Mana Drain, Assassination, Barier, Sealing, Magic-Swordsmanship, Appraisal, Spatial Magic (Dark), Mind Control, Possession

Familiars: Dark Wolves

Extra: Beatrix's blessings, Demon Queen's Soul Eater Sword

In the game, she was just a stronger than normal Demon Queen, where the heroine along with all the male leads were barely able to beat her.

But I love her, so I made her more powerful. A little too powerful, I think. Even she is able to destroy the world right now.

I saw her drop her nightgown on the floor and enter the bath with me, bathing in the Dragon Veins.

"Ara~ What brings you here Diana?"

She seductively smiled towards me, and whispered in my ears, with her really alluring voice.
"To bath with my Goddess of course~"

Saying that she started nimbling my ear.
"Aah~"

She started stroking my thighs, sending me waves of pleasure. Sheesh... Leave it to a succubus to pleasure me.

She then softly groped by breast, making me release a moan of pleasure again. Several slimy tendrils sprouted from her back and pressed me against the wall of the bath, and she was on the top of me, touching every inch of my body with her slimes.

Geez... Look at her expression! She is so enjoying herself.

As a reward, I encased her whole body with my slimes, like a body suit. Ah! I could feel every inch of her body.

Maybe I should make a suit for my girls like this.

As she was moaning and panting hard, I kissed her and slipped my tongue in her hot mouth, while she did the same and our tongues started coiling against each other.

I could feel her sucking my mana, which I let her do, filling her with more of my power.

Her wings sprouted and her tail entered my hole, making me shake my hips alongside her in ecstasy.

I was giving her my mana at an incredible rate, but it was still far behind my regeneration.

"M-mistress! Thank you for giving me so much power!"
"Aww~ you are my most important girl afterall~"

But this is the bottleneck for her. Mhm~ She is powerful enough.

Good thing is that she will be attending Academy with me. Our poor assistants, they will have to work hard~

I will give them a present to make them happy!

Now I can't wait to see the heroine. I haven't intruded on her life, because I am a patient woman afterall.