The Entrace Ceremony-2

I took a deep breath and started my opening speech.

"Good morning friends! I hope that all of you have comfortably settled down and ready to enjoy 3 years in this Academy.

We have came a long way. Since the unification of the World and no war for a long time, you should have noticed the improving lifestyle of everyone. In the last 10 years, we had more development than the last 50 years, because there are no wars to hinder our growth.

And this Academy is to nurture people who will be important in such development, which I consider to be socio-economic majorly at this point of time.

It hasn't been long since all races have started mingling, and thousands years of hostility may still run deep many people.

But I hope that this generation have some braincells, enough to understand the ancient people's stupidity. So I hope I don't hear any case of racism.

Then there is status of nobles and commoners. Nobles must keep in mind that the nobles are in their position only because the commoners accepted you, as now because of the voting system, they can give and take away your power. And commoners too, they shouldn't point their fingers at the nobles and be overjealous of their position. Because being a noble is very stressful.

Anyway, I am going to work hard to bridge the gaps between the commoners and nobles, so that commoners can enjoy more power and nobles can lead a less stressful life.

This is all I am going to say, since we are in an era of change and we have to work hard on the stability and peace. Now, I would like Saintess Verticia, the principal of the Imperial Academy to introduce you to the Academy's rules and regulations, along with many other things.

Thank you!"

As I finished my speech, loud cheering and clapping erupted.

Ah~ Everyone got enchanted by my beauty and melodious voice.

I went to my seat after flashing a smile to the audience, and the Saintess, who is the Duchess of Holy Dukedom and the principal of the Academy, started her long boring speech.

Yes. The long boring principal's speech.

Anyway, after a long time, her speech ended, marking the end of the entrance ceremony.

A teaching staff came to me, and whispered, "Princess, the principal is calling for you."

"Thanks for informing me."

Now, why did the Saintess call me?