Angel Verticia-1

I was just an ordinary girl since I was born. I had average loving parents with average income as adventurers.

But it all changed as soon as I turned 15. My ordinary brown hair suddenly turned golden, and my black eyes turned golden as well!

In the Holy Kingdom, no one had golden eyes and hair, except the Saintess. It is said that a Saintess is born every generation when she turns 15.

That meant I became the Saintess!

I was happy, my family was happy, and everyone was happy!

But reality was disappointing. The Holy Temple took me in, in direct care of the then Saintess. In the Holy Kingdom, the temple held absolute power with the Saintess as the ruler.

Because of that, I was forced to learn things quickly ehich I haven't learnt till now. It's not like I hated studying. In fact, I absolutely loved learning things I wasn't able to previously, like politics, trade, situation of my kingdom, welfare of the people and things like that.

The thing that I hated was the Holy Religion's duties. Like, it's not like the First Saintess started the religion herself! It was just an obsessive stalker who started the cult on his own!

The First Saintess ate very less, so I should also eat less! What the fuck?! She ate less because she was poor! But I am damn good being a B-rank adventurer!

I can't eat meat because that Golden Bitch didn't? Because we should not kill living creatures? Then what about the plants? Didn't it got revealed that they are also living creatures some 500-600 years ago by the Witch? And didn't that Golden Bitch kill so many Demons? Aren't they living creatures too?

Ah! I wanted to return to the simple life of being an adventurer. I wanted meat! I wanted to drink and laugh loudly with my buddies.

And that Saintess must be single? It's not my fault that the Golden Bitch got flat chest that she couldn't have a boyfriend.

Like hell I will live like that!

So when the Old Hag retired and handed me the crown when I was nineteen, I immediately change laws. The ministers were foolish oldies, who just agreed on everything I said while ogling at my chest. It was the first time I felt thankful for having such large and perfectly shaped breasts.

So I changed some nasty rules like killing demons like maniacs, as they aren't evil like they are portrayed. This kingdom's knights always attacked them first, that's why they retaliated and considered us as our enemies. The Empire didn't get attacked in the past 100 years by the Demon Army.

The neighbouring countries didn't even consider offering help when asked, and considered the temple, no, cult, crazy.

Then I lifted the rules of eating less, no meat and alcohol, no skin-exposure, etc. etc. It was damn uncomfortable in those clothes! And what's the shame in showing off my curves?! Men also flaunt their muscles, why can't women?

And I lifted the weird tradition of burning puppets of an evil woman with Silver hair every year. Just how foolish could they be? The evil woman could not be anyone but the Witch!!! Weren't they afraid that the kingdom will burnt down to crisps! Ugghs! We were just lucky that the Witch was disinterested with most things that happened in the world. The Witch was so loved throughout the world that our kingdom was isolated and treated like dirt. They just pitied the common people that we were only attacked one time every 20-30 year that the temple was destroyed.

Aaaarggh! What the hell was all the Saintesses before me doing?!!!! Am I the only sane one?!!!

I had a lot to fix this country! The school was only brainwashing the kids with this cult's rules! Now I know why my parents didn't let me enter the school and told me it was a waste of time. I apologized to them for thinking that they didn't want me to study more than basics.

And I lifted the restriction of staying single. Those cronies happily nodded their heads, thinking I will like them. They should see their faces in the mirror.

So, I worked as hard as I could to fix this country ruled by the cult named Holy Temple for a year. But there were so less competent people who weren't brainwashed by the so-called Holy Religion.

The world was changing. Graham Laurier has been conquering the world, alone, to prove his love for the witch for years, and even after she died after giving birth, for which the whole world grieved, he continued his rampage.

He would take out whole armies in an instant if opposed. And when I was 20, he approached my kingdom.

I had already decided to join his Empire. I just needed to get good conditions in the negotiations.

When I met him for the first time, I was enthralled. Broad shoulders, long fingers, and firm hips. He was really handsome with pure and lustrous dark hair and eyes. He was totally my type!

So when he Kabedon'ed me and whispered, "Join the Empire.", I immediately signed the papers without even looking at them.

He was a man who was conquering the world for a thousand years old hag. What would happen if he loved me?

I chased after him only to get rejected. I even tried to become a good mother for his daughter when she was very young.

But then I remembered that day.
"You are being a bad influence on my daughter. I am only tolerating you till now because you are the Duchess of Holy Kingdom. If you don't stop now, you will face consequences."

Hey told me in such cold voice that I started trembling. I immediately ran to my Dukedom via teleportation checkpoint that day trembling.

I was trembling with excitement! How is he so hot! I want him to warn me in his cold voice over and over again!

But I couldn't approach him since then because I didn't want my people to suffer.

So when after years, I got to meet his daughter after years, and she asked me to join her harem, I immediately kissed her.

If it can't be father, the daughter will do.