Powering up Rebecca

It was already evening, and I had planned to do something I have been working for quite some time. It finally finished today. Glad I was able to make it just in time before academy.

Now I don't have to bring flood in the capital for closing the school.

Uggh! Why don't I have Creation Magic!? It would reduce much efforts! Maybe it will happen if I obtain Light Magic?

I can create souls, heal minds, or even gain full control of anyone and everyone in the world, but I can't create a physical body.

Meanwhile, Light Magic heals physical wounds, and there are records of even resurrection by the first Saintess, whom my mom killed because she was being annoying and saying that sacrificing others to keep her Youth is bad.

As expected of mom.

Anyway, so if I combine light and dark magic, I will surely get Creation Magic.

But I want to go at a relaxing pace to power up. I will not absorb heroine's powers yet. The divine shield kept the villainess from absorbing the heroine and male leads in the game, but now she doesn't have it.

But it keeps me busy so it's fine.

I looked at my the completed project and stored it in my shadow space.

I can even store the whole planet in this space. Hmm, I haven't tried going to space yet. Another thing to do in the future.

I teleported to the equipment testing area and messaged Rebecca to come here with telepathy.

After a while, she arrived.
"Good evening mistress. You called me?"
"Good evening Rebecca. Come here, I made an equipment for you."

She excitedly jumped into my arms.
"Thank you Mistress! I thought that you forgot about me because you have so many girls..."

I stroked her head and then looked at her with love. She is so lovely~
"Aww~ How could I forget about my personal maid? I have been working on this equipment for really long. I know that you will like it. Just relax and I will put it on you."

She excitedly turned around. I grabbed the lace of her maid outfit, and slowly started loosening it, while strokin her silky hair.

As her dress loosened up, I entered my hand in her dress and started stroking her stomach, while my other hand running through her delicious thighs.

Control Beatrix control!

In one swift motion, I removed her maid outfit, and she was in her underwear.

I opened my Shadow Storage and brought out a small spherical robotic device, which was squishy and slimy at the same time.

"Look Rebecca, this is for you."
I handed her the device. She curiously looked and poked at it.

"It's cute! But how does it work?"
As she said it, I commanded it's activation.

It glowed and attached itself to her. Of course it didn't startle her. She is my personal maid for a reason.

It attached itself on her chest and slowly started sinking in her, making her moan in pleasure. As it sinked into her body, it started releasing slime that started covering her whole body.

Just like that, she was totally covered in slime. It then started transforming and taking the shape of a full body suit.

"<<Beatrix's Blessing>>"
As I blessed her, a huge amount of mana left me and covered her in a cocoon of darkness.

She is just a normal human, even though she is stronger than the current crown prince.

The only reason I haven't blessed her yet was because she couldn't take the pressure and would be overwritten by my personality, in short become a weaker clone of mine.

That's why I worked on the device so that she will be able to properly withstand my blessings without losing herself.

I can feel my consciousness invading, enveloping and corrupting hers. My mana carries my consciousness afterall.

(Meanwhile with Rebecca)

Darkness. Endless darkness.

But I am not afraid of it. As an assassin, I prefer darkness.

And this darkness belongs to my mistress. Ah! I am being surrounded by her!

I can feel myself changing, becoming so powerful than I could ever imagine! The suit is becoming one with me, and it is absorbing my mistress's darkness!

I feel like I am hugged with love by my mistress, my goddess.

Hmm, what is this? Am I growing wings? And horns and a tail too? Am I finally being freed from the limits of being an ordinary human?

I always envied Demon Queen bathing and training with my mistress. With this power, I will finally be able to serve her properly!

I must absorb it all!

(Beatrix's PoV)

I wonder what skills she will gain, and exactly how much will she power up? It is my second time blessing someone, and Demon Queen was a special case due to her being a Succubus who specialises in absorbing power and abilities.

After a while, the cocoon of darkness started becoming smaller and smaller, until a new Rebecca came out of it.

Fair skin, dark blue hair with strands of black, a degnified and sexy face, which seems to have been evolved from her original face, a pair of black horns, black wings of a dragon and dragon's tail.

It is to be expected, since I used my pet's scales when he shed them.

But that was not all. She had a slime suit, along with slime tentacles growing out from her back.

Let's check her status!

Name: Rebecca Beatrix
Race: Dragonoid Demi-Goddess, Slime Demi-Goddess
Gender: Female
Age: 18

Identity: Beatrix's Loyal maid

HP: 999,999,999(+10,000 regeneration per second)

MP: 999,999,999(+500,000 regeneration per second)

Mana Natures: Water, Dark

Specialisation: Long range magic, Short range magic, Teleportation, Magic Absorption(Subskill due to Beatrix's Blessing), Assimilation(Slime skill) Assassination, Appraisal, Spatial Magic (Dark), Charm, Shadow Step, Shapeshifting, Dark mist, Necromancy, Illusion

Familiars: None

Extra: Beatrix's blessings, Demi-Goddess heart

Oh my~ Will you look at this? Now I have another subordinate who can destroy the world. I like it!

She slowly opened her eyes, which were surprisingly blue for the left eye and black for the right eye. She looks so different from her brown hair and eyes look.

She looked at herself with curiosity and excitement, and then jumped into my arms.

"Thank you Mistress!"
And before I could say anything, she dissolved my clothes, transformed into slime and then transformed herself as a skin tight body suit.

"I will be really happy if you wear me Mistress~"
"Sure."

As I agreed, Rebecca covered my whole body with herself, and I was wearing her. Talk about weird. But it's hot so it's fine.

"Kyaa! Mistress is wearing me! I can feel every inch of her body! Hehehehe~!

Maybe she got too much corrupted, or was it her fetish from the beginning?

I wonder how will it feel to enter the academy while wearing another person? Only one way to find out, that is, trying it.