Getting a Saintess and Light Magic-2

As Verticia kept giving me kisses after kisses, I decided it was time for getting Light Magic. I have been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time.

Making her dizzy so that she doesn't feel any pain, I sent my mana into her to find her core. Every organism has some sort of core, which stores the properties of the magic.

In simpler terms, it's like DNA of magic.

In humans, instead of crystal like most demons, they have an organ that acts like a core, and in most cases, it is the heart.

As my mana infiltrated her heart, it sent a euphoric please to her, and I absorbed her core.

At the same time, I replaced her core with an artificial core like I made for Rebecca.

She was dead for few pecoseconds, but the artificial core started working for her.

She got encased in black slimes, which started turning golden.

At the same time, I absorbed the Holy Core and got a new kind of magic. The Holy Magic which I always wanted.

I was trying to make a balance between my dark and light magic, which was very difficult. They are like oil and water.

I teleported to the Dragon Veins bath alongside the now transforming Saintess.

Uggh! I didn't expect getting Holy Magic to be so difficult!

I started absorbing the mana and balancing the holy and dark magic. As it finally recahed balance, I started to fuse them. I will get Creation Magic if I am successful!

My silver hair started having shades of gold, two wings sprouted out of my back, of silver and gold colour as well. I instinctively felt the spirit of the Goddess Of Creation enter into me and getting absorbed.

My power was rising like crazy, and my mind was getting memories of the whole planet, since it's beginning when the Goddess Of Creation created it.

It was so overwhelming that it was getting hard to preserve my sense of self. But I held it in and finally, a new me was born.

I opened my eyes and saw myself in the mirror. I was already very beautiful and sexy, but right now, I was on whole another level!

My body has turned more glowing, and instead of pure darkness, it is emitted an aura of both light and darkness.

Kuhahahaha! Now I am the Ultimate Goddess! It's so enthralling!

And wow! Look at my status!

Beatrix Graham Laurier

Race: Immortal Supreme Goddess
Gender: Female

Identity: Duchess of Laurier Dukedom, Owner of Navier's Conglomerate, Master of Demon Queen and entire Demon race

HP: infinite
MP: infinite

Mana Natures: Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Lightning, Dark, Holy, Creation(Divine)

Specialisation: Infinity

Familiars: 1. Ryu (Same mana natures as Beatrix, can summon Elemental Dragons)
2. Pico (Same mana natures as Beatrix, can summon Elemental Phoenixes)
3. Eagie (Eagle- Dark attribute)

Extra: Obtained Evil God 'Eater', Demon God's Eye, Divine Sealer Sword, Heaven's Shield, Divine Seal, Supreme Crown

I looked at the crown that is sitting on my head. 'Supreme Crown' signifies that I have supreme control over this world. If I say that apple does not fall up but flies up, it will do so. I reign over all the laws of this world.

Now I looked over to the Saintess, who is still in the process of evolving. It's time to test my creation magic.

I came close to the cocoon and held out my hand to help her in evolving.

"In the name of the Supreme Goddess Beatrix, I bless you, be my angel and be beautiful, sexy, milf!"

Divine power came out of me and covered Verticia, and after a few moments, an angel came out.

Yay! A milf angel!