The Stupid Prince's Mind

Today is the start of Academy. Children from the age of 15 will start attending it upto 18 years. Two maids are allowed for the powerful nobles, so I am bringing Rebecca and Diana.

It starts at 12pm and ends at 5pm. There are dormitories for people who do not live in the Capital. The Academy is as huge as the Imperial Palace and main Church combined.

Speaking of Church, the people of this world seem to worship the first Saintess Alpha as the goddess who sealed the evil god. She left the world behind and ascended to the heavens when her physical body was destroyed by a powerful magician, who died in the battle as well.

The evil god,or goddess, is me now.

And the magician that killed the Saintess didn't die alongside her in the battle. She lived thousands of years after that. And she didn't have any difficulty in killing the Saintess as well.

Yup. That's mom.

And it's not like my Dad was just a normal Duke. He  was the hero of Five Elements chosen by the Star Sword.

The Holy Sword is placed safely in the Main Church, for the next Saintess. Well, it's not like I can't just teleport inside and take it for myself after corruption it. But I should leave the people with something, right?

Anyway, the Church belonged to the Holy Kingdom of Oriana in the past, before my father merged it into the Empire. It was the simplest conquest. He just flashed a smile and Kabedon-ed the Saintess, and asked politely to join his Empire.

As the Supreme Ruler of the Holy Kingdom, Saintess Ariel Oriana became a simp for father, the Holy Kingdom of Oriana turned into the Holy Oriana Archduchy of The Empire.

And people say Power Of Love is not the strongest power.

Like that, we have Archduchy of Elves, Demons, Beastmen, Dwarves, and Water and Sky Archduchys.

Though the Dragon Kingdom is left alone, because they are too strong and don't want involve themselves with other races.

Because they are lazy sloths. That's why even though they are hundreds of times more intelligent than other races, the still live in the stone age, sleeping all the day in their caves.

Anyway, with the unification of the 7 continents, save for the last 3 continents of the Dragon Kingdom, North and South Pole, the Royal Family's power has weakened terribly, as it can't make any decision by itself and has to approve of the decisions of the Parliament.

Father could usurp the throne anytime he wanted, but didn't want to be stained as a traitor or tyrant. That's why, he engaged me with the Crown Prince, so I won't have trouble becoming the Empress and the True Ruler.

Though, when he died, I broke the engagement with the Crown Prince and got engaged to his older sister, the 1st Princess.

She is an adorable 16 year old girl with powress almost five times as the prince. She was one of the mid-tier boss.

With this, she became the Crown Princess, and the King and Queen sighed in relief that their bloodline will still be at high position, instead of suddenly being killed because I wanted the Throne.

So right now, I am in the Imperial Palace having breakfast with the Royal Family on their request. On a long table, I am sitting on the main chair with Diana and Princess Cecilia sitting besides me, and spoon feeding me lovingly.

Princess Cecilia has red blazing hair and golden eyes, and a sexy slim figure with bigger than average boobs. She is very talented in politics, fire magic and is a good swordswoman rivaling the prince even without having Sword Aura, which only boys have to compensate for their low mana compared to girls. She was even the Villainess's Secretary, helping in running the Empire.

Ah! You might be wondering where Rebecca is! Currently, she has transformed in my school uniform and would often release some tentacles to feel me up. It's like I am living in a hentai!

The rest of the Royal Family, the King, Queen, and the prince are eating their food awkwardly because of our flowery atmosphere.

You might be wondering why they are called King and Queen instead of Emperor and Empress. It's because I will be the first Empress when I ascend the throne. It's like they are just catering for my Empire till I become an adult.

Well, I have nothing to do, so let's just read the stupid prince's mind.

"-I hate her! Just why is she having a harem of girls!? I was the Crown Prince before, so it should have been me! I swear I will take the throne! Because it belongs to me!"
...

I stopped reading his pathetic delusional mind. Honestly, it was never his. Princess Cecilia is the first child of the Royal Family, so she is naturally the first in line of succession. He was the Crown Prince for a while only because the King is a stupid guy who thinks that the males are superior than the females, mainly because of his inferiority complex towards the Queen, who is better than him in every way.

Like father, like son. It's very funny that after the game is completed, the heroine kills the Male Lead with an insane expression and then laughs hysterically, stabbing him again and again, and then ascends the throne with her three love interests as concubines, and finally, hangs his bloody dead body as a sign of end of war and her ascension.

The cutscene spoiler was so amazing!

I wonder what this stupid prince will do in this timeline to get executed? He was literally thinking of treason right now!

As if he is capable of that. And he is more than welcome to entertain me as I am bored.