Angel Verticia-2

As I kissed her, I started feeling up her body. She grabbed my butt which sent shivers down my spine. Our breasts were touching, mine bigger than hers.

So this is what feels like doing it with a girl.

She pulled down my zip and I sat on her, showing off my white lingerie. As she grabbed my boobs, a slutry moan escaped me.

As we kept enjoying ourselves, I started feeling a bit dizzy. Beatrix's datk mana started entering me, corrupting my golden mana. She absorbed my core and replaced it with a much better and powerful one.

Joining her harem was a good decision.

I started glowing and slime started coming out of me, dissolving my clothes and covering every inch of me. Soon, I was covered in a cocoon of slime, providing me immense power.

The dark and light were so conflicting that it started taking toll on me, and I lost consciousness.

When I regained consciousness, I was standing in front of Beatrix, who had become more powerful than ever. She even had golden strands of hair, meaning that she has successfully absorbed Holy Magic and made it her own.

As expected of her.

I could feel something sprouting from my back, and it moved to my will in such a way that I could see them. Wings! I have silver wings now!

And what's this power running through me? I feel so powerful!

As I was busy admiring myself, Beatrix went into the bath, and playfully gestured me to come.

The bath was boiling, but I felt like nothing will happen to me. As I entered, I caught my reflection in a mirror. Wow! I look like an angel! And 10 years younger!

I sat comfortably besides her, in the boiling bath which only felt ticklish and refreshing to me.

Beatrix jumped over me, with a sexy expression.
"How do you like the new you, my angel?"
"I love it!"
"Hmm~?"
She grabbed my chin, and took my lips. I hugged her closely, our bare bodies touching each other.

He finger slid into my private part, and I squirmed in pleasure.

I am going to enjoy this session!

Ah yes! I am Beatrix's angel now!