Chapter 0. Prologue. Hi Otto, or is it bye?

2005.

The Schicksal Research Center near Kolosten.

In the center of the laboratory you can see a huge test tube, inside which you can see a girl of about five years old. She has white hair with purple curls. In front of the test tube stands a man with blond hair and green eyes.

 In front of the test tube stands a man with blond hair and green eyes

(About the same, only the hair and eyes are different.)

- Lord Otto, the body is successfully constructed. We can proceed to the core integration stage.

The man already known as Otto, or Schicksal's leader, Bishop, Otto Apocalypse, turned to the scientist who distracted him from his thoughts.

- Take your time... This is the first and only specimen we have... K-001...

Otto paused and pondered, then continued.

- What about his consciousness? Is there any brain activity? For five years you've been analyzing the genes of Sirin, as well as the obtained gene material of Kiana Kaslana... You do realize that we no longer have Sirin genetic material, and this clone is the last carrier of it, right? If we fail, we will have to find a replacement, or use only the genes of Kaslana. And that would slow down the progress of my plans.

- Lord Otto, I've noticed a lot of higher-order brain activity recently. Which is odd, because this clone shouldn't have a soul...

- Souls are very complex structures, so even I am powerless here... Okay, start the integration stage, if anything goes wrong, the core will be extracted.

- Will do, Lord Otto.

2025.

Earth.

Nuclear and Quantum Physics Research Institute.

A group of scientists are running around in a panic around a next-generation, high-power quantum reactor. Not much more and there will be a catastrophe.

Scientists made a mistake when adjusting the parameters of the inner circuit, and now the entire planet is at risk.

In 2020, scientists discovered that quantum fields release huge amounts of energy when interacting with antimatter.

And by 2022, a reactor based on this principle was assembled on the investment of major billionaires. And all this was hidden from the public.

To explain in more detail, the quantum reactor, developed back in 2023, had been cut through the modernization of the circuits.

And mistakes were made during assembly, which led to destabilization of the inner circuit, which controls antimatter.