Chapter 25. Farewell to St. Frey Academy...

POV K-001.

Hmm... Why does my head hurt so much? Oh, man... I feel like deja vu.

Right! I blacked out just as we were about to leave that building...

I opened my eyes, but I saw lights... Yes... I knew that would happen... Huh...

I felt an oxygen mask on my face, and there were various sensors attached to my arms to read my vitals.

I used Spatial Perception, spreading a light wave of Honkai energy in all directions... There's no one in the hospital room... 

You know... There's one big disadvantage of not being able to see... You know what it is? 

I have to constantly use Honkai energy to "See"... But using the energy destroys my body even more. Hmm... Paradox... In order to live normally, I have to harm my body.

I got up from the bed and took off my oxygen mask and sensors, suddenly the heart monitor beeped... Hmm... Okay.

My plans are all in motion... Today, Kiana will go into virtual reality, and Fu Hua, on "Otto's" orders, will stop and capture the Herrscher of the Void...

Why do I feel an emptiness in my chest... I don't like this feeling...

I didn't originally have plans to study at St. Freya's Academy... Yes... If I hadn't seen Kyushu then, I wouldn't have hesitated, and I would have had the stamina to use the move and get out of there... 

Why did all my basic plans go to waste? If you think about it purely theoretically, it turns out there's a fate mechanism at work somewhere... Goddamn Goddess of Fate! (Fucking Author!)

I tried to sit down... Oh Will! Why does my body feel like it's tearing into little pieces? Why am I doing all this? I just wanted to improve the lives of the main characters, and I wanted to live myself...

I felt through space as the door to the room opened and Teresa, Himeko, Kyuusyou, Mei and Kiana ran in... Why so many? How about letting me live out my last moments in peace? Ha... How troublesome...

I closed my eyes, and stared blankly straight ahead... 

Third POV.