Chapter 22. The Peaceful Life.

POV K-001.

It's been almost two years since I got my "vacation" from St. Frey Academy.

But this sabbatical was constantly being spoiled by the Schicksal work, as well as the various problems I had to solve. 

I skipped all the Himeko squad missions, of course, so as not to spoil the plot. 

Houraiji Kyuusyou is not in their squad, because I made a request through Otto to Theresa to put her in another squad. 

She did... But! Why do I need to be in that squad?

Anyway, they put me in the squadron with Houraiji Kyuusyou and Fu Hua... Yes... It's not a good combination! 

Houriji Kyushu is always propagandizing about Saving the World and Fu Hua is always looking at me angrily... Shit!

Next, in order not to arouse suspicion, I removed the stuttering from my speech during the first three months of my "training" at Saint Frey Academy.

By the way, thanks to a certain Otto Apocalypse, my height is very low... But! I'm taller than Bronya! And taller than Theresa by practically two heads! So... All is not lost!

My plans are going well! 

Laplace finished his analysis of the kernels. He identified patterns in them, and most importantly he confirmed my theory about the structure of the Herrscher Cores.

I also decided to start developing my Divine Key... Why? I had to leave something behind!

I found out with Laplace's help that my body has no way to live more than a year from now... And the corrosion of the Honkai is starting to take effect...

As everyone knows, the first noticeable symptom of Honkai disease are purple lines that spread rapidly through the victim's body. This is usually followed by loss of vision. Eventually, organ failure occurs in rapid succession, in what is known as the "Honkai cascade."

And I noticed a deterioration in my vision... According to Laplace's calculations, I will lose it completely in a month or two... It won't make any difference to me, I'll use spatial perception. 

But in the meantime, I will wear glasses. By the way, you can see from the mirror that the glasses fit me... Nice... 

About my Divine Key... So far, I have settled on developing a core that will interact with the laws of the universe without using the Cocoon of the End channel... That is, bypassing the Will, or Prometheus...

I also decided that it would be better to make a device for editing the Divine Keys in the form of a bracelet... And program it so that it could put the weapon into debug mode... 

Why? Imagine, an Abyss Flower flies at me, and I just put my hand forward and the weapon is destroyed in mid-air... 

I would be virtually invincible!

I already have Infinity Technique, but it's not enough because Divine Keys, in certain cases, can ignore the laws of physics.

Next... I made a complete plan to awaken Sirin, but without Otto's participation in it. That's just genius! Himeko will live! But me... Ahem... Well... Forget it.

I've made some plans in case... (Shit! Fucking author...)

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

- Haruki, are you going to eat? Mei made dinner.

How can I miss the sacred ritual of eating Divine food prepared by the True Goddess! (Somewhere a certain Kiana felt a shiver on her back... "Someone wants to take Mei away from me?")