Chapter 1. Beginning.

POV K-001.
Slowly my consciousness was coming back to me.

Was I really dead again? The gods are not fair to me! Wait! I'm not Kiana, am I? Because I died... again. And according to the story, K-423 survived, even though Otto took the risk.

I began to feel my body again. Suddenly, there was a great pain running through it. I opened my eyes, and I saw in front of me...

Was I in some kind of sack? They must have decided to get rid of my body.

But there's another problem, deeper than it seems-if I'm a clone, it's probably Kianna, or Kalen...
But Kalen is out, because, as far as I know, Otto wasn't going to make Kalen into a Herrscher.

And in the end...

I became a girl? No, no, no... In a past life I was a man, and a virgin, as a matter of fact... My little brother's gone forever? Fuck.

Now to the other question, if I'm a sack, I'll either just get tossed, buried, or burned. And I don't like either of those options! Why didn't Otto get rid of my body right away? I feel like I am being transported somewhere.

The conclusion is: we have to get out of here and away from Shixal. I could turn to the Anti-Entropy, but they can't be trusted either... they're fighting between factions right now. The World Serpent doesn't fit either. 

Shit, okay, I'll think about that later... We have to get out now!

I tried to move, but I could hardly do it, my whole body ached...

What the hell had Otto done to me? Fucking clown...

I fumbled for the zipper on the bag and unzipped it

I fumbled for the zipper on the bag and unzipped it. I was met by the cargo hold of some car. Besides me and the sack my body had been placed in, there were boxes of the Schicksal symbol.

I wondered what my clone number was.

I looked at my hands, and saw that they bore obvious signs of Honkai corruption... 

Damn, this body won't last long... I've already died twice, I don't want any more! We'll have to do something about it...

I made sure once again that my little brother turned to ashes along with my old self... Fuck! 

I was wearing a white cloth robe and nothing else, and there was a not too big cut on the front of the robe in the chest area.

I looked at my chest and saw a scar there, about nine centimeters long...

Strange... If I was dead, why had the place where the stone had been taken out healed?

I pulled out a strand of hair from behind my back, and what was also strange... The hair is white, but there are purple curls in it... 

I'm not 100% Kiana? 

But definitely 100% girl, and I'm not sure how much of a human I am... Shit.

I decided to examine the contents of the crates in the car. They weren't sealed or locked.