Chapter 4. Your Favorite Time Skip.

Third POV.

Not far from the Schicksal Research Center, under Kolosten you can see a girl, she looked ten years old, her hair was green and her eyes were blue, she was sitting in cover and watching the lab through binoculars.

"Oh my God, what's taking so long? Anti-Entropy and Siegfried are too slow... With proper planning, they would have completed their task much sooner... Idiots!"

Suddenly, there was an explosion next to the hangar and a plane flew out of there.

"Finally! They've finished... Okay, now we can leave..."

"Now, it's clear to me why they lost the original Kiana! With that level of preparation and planning... I wouldn't have even come up with such a dumb plan!"

"I wish I could save the real Kiana, or the future Bianca... Hmmm... I can't change the fate of this world, otherwise this world will only be waiting for destruction..."

POV K-001.

Two years have passed since I entered this world. God why do the gods of this world hate true men like me... Ahem... Well... 

There were very few male characters in the game world, you can count them on the fingers of one hand... give or take. So, for example, Otto is the first antagonist of the game, who is constantly making some devious and nasty plans, and he dies at the end! 

Kevin - Humanity's strongest hero, who ends up becoming the Herrsсher of the End in the finale, he also goes off to find a place for his grave.

Welt - The First Herrsсher, the guardian of humanity, he was written off, for he gave his powers to Bronya.

The others are not even worth mentioning, they are either complete jerks, such as Gray Serpent, or they simply all died back in the previous era, not counting Su, but with him another story.

And most importantly, they're all unplayable characters! That damn Yuri Import... Damn! What am I supposed to do if I find someone I want to love (you won't...)? I'll be a grown man's established psyche, I can't change my orientation! Maybe all the main characters in this world were men in a previous life? Fuck!

And I'm one of those men! Not only did I lose my faithful comrade in arms, but that damn Otto (All paths lead to Otto...) injected me with something that accelerated my growth, of course the effect, according to my calculations, will end soon, because with each time the growth rate slowed down, but it reduced my life decently!

And then there's the constantly popping Honkai corrosion! I've already spent three whole serums.

The second serum I spent when I experimented with Herrscher's powers. And yes, Herrscher's powers can be used without effects (scary orange portals, changing clothes to a Herrsher costume, that sort of thing)... They are more likely to be used for the intimidation of human packs.

I was able to create my own, albeit small, imaginary space (2 * 2 * 2 meters), which I use as a spatial bag... And I don't need to create a portal in order to move something there or to reach it. It is enough to move the object itself, and all this thanks to quantum fields.

I also always admired Satoru Gogo! Yes, the infinity technique can be recreated with the powers of the Herrscher of the Void... And I succeeded, only on a very small area of about 25 square centimeters... I'll never be a sorcerer... Damn!

Basically, I tried to create a looped space, an isolated space. Also, knowing the theory of relativity, you can come to the conclusion that space is related to gravity, and gravity affects time... You get the idea.

Of course I didn't make much progress, only improved control and spatial perception, but immediately after the experiments I had to use the very second serum... God cursed me! (Who knows?!)

And the third serum I spent, after escaping from the three Honkai beasts of the Emperor class... You say: are you retarded? How did you even get into this situation?

Hmm... I was just exploring the ruins of the previous civilization, successfully by the way (I found some solium, but enough to make a whole avatar out of solium like Otto's...).

But in my last expedition, which by the way was in Siberia, I accidentally fell into a cave, and exploring it I came across first one beast, then another, and in consequence a third...

At the beginning I used spatial perception to dodge all the attacks, but when the second beast got there I had to use short-distance moving in space (It doesn't destroy my body when used like spatial perception by the way, but there are consequences for my body anyway...).

And when another beast suddenly came out, I had to use the space tear to move to my base (And it's far away!).

It was on this mission that I lost my blade, which I stole from Schicksal... Yeah, I'll have to make something of my own!

Now, what I got from Schicksal's data, Anti-Entropy, and from a previous era... Well... Solium isn't that hard... But it's very, very and again very expensive!

I've already found several ways to improve it... And about learning the divine keys... I haven't seen one in person yet! And it is very awful! Why?

Well, I found a device in the ruins for debugging and adjusting divine keys... I even improved it! But! But! But! Bitch! I need one divine key! Just one!

Stealing the Judas Oath, the Riding Flower, the Judgment of Shamash, or the Star of Eden is suicide for me! Say what you want! But I want to LIVE!

From all of the above, one bottom line: I hate this world as much as I love it!

(Random reader's comment: He/she is definitely not in the right head, he/she is already talking to himself/herself... ahem... having an internal dialogue with himself/herself, and telling someone else about his/her problems!)

Hey! Actually, I can hear everything! 

So, there... This world is doing everything to kill me... everything! Starting with an unfortunate rebirth... O Will of the Honkai! Oh Da Wei! Oh Great Unknown Cosmic Entity! Why not a man!
To blend in with the crowd, I often have to wear skirts... =(

What the fuck! Where's my male pride! Where's my trusty sword! =(

I wiped an invisible tear from my face... Fuck, women also have a different puberty process than men! Bitch!

But despite all my difficulties, it's a beautiful world! (Although there's a small chance it will be destroyed) 

Beautiful protagonists! Selflessness! And so much more! Damn!

I put the binoculars in my spatial "bag" and stealthily left Kolosten territory...

Please comment on this nonsense crazy me ... You see, I do not play this game, or rather played, but a little! I'm studying the lore of this world. So...