Chapter 19. If not Otto, then who? That's right! Cocolia!

POV K-001.

A month has passed since the Anti-Entropy invasion, and according to the plot, Dr. Magee and the Gem of Serenity will escape from Schicksal Lab 3 after his granddaughter is killed in an experiment...

But, that's not going to happen! Why not? Well, for one thing, Otto canceled these inhuman experiments... And Dr. Magee's granddaughter, is now a Valkyrie of the Far Eastern Branch of the Schicksal, she is a member of Hyperion's team.

Secondly, all the scientists involved in the research of the Gem of Serenity or the Pearl of Desire have been removed from the projects under the pretext of the end of project funding... Therefore, Dr. Magee should not suffer from the corrosion of the Honkai!

Therefore, nothing should happen... There was... In theory... 

But do you know why I'm furious right now?

It's simple... Coccolia! The very woman has gone off the rails... I understand, of course, that she wants to save one person, and for that she needs the power of a Herrscher... But damn!

Do you know what happened?

It all started when I found out this morning that Dr. Magee had betrayed Sсhicksal and taken the Gem of Serenity with him! 

No! What the hell! I had thought of everything... Why would he do that? His granddaughter is alive and well!

I contacted Otto at the same moment to get information on Dr. Magee, and also to ask him for something...

At my request, Otto sent Kiana and Fu Hua to Singapore... Where Dr. Magee was last seen.
I also had to go on a mission, but unfortunately a day late... Why? I had to solve a problem that arose at Headquarters because of the panic of the Science Division staff. They raised an alarm when they found out that a traitor had escaped from the Schicksal Laboratory by bypassing the security systems.

About my "Mission"...

Of course, it was all done undercover! And I decided only to secretly observe... I had no time to find out who was responsible for what had happened, but... I need to know why Magee did what he did! 

So now I'm in a room with red lights blinking everywhere, and Doctor Magee was sitting at the wall... Damn! I think I came too late...

Third POV.

[Reactor self-destruct system activated...]

]