Chapter 27. You shouldn't...

Third POV.

Ellis was now in one of Helfheim's labs, observing the current environment through spatial perception.

"Everything is going as it should, according to the plot..."

- Kha... Kha... Damn! This is getting unbearable...

In a device that looked like an incubator was a test tube with a dark purple liquid inside.

The liquid was a highly concentrated Honkai Energy that had a very high density... One gram of this liquid would be enough to kill any living thing.

- That was for emergencies...

She pulled out two vials from her imaginary space, one of them being the last serum she had left... And the second vial is a special painkiller...

She put the serum back.

"This is for you Kiana... I know it won't work completely, of course, but it can extinguish Sirin's consciousness for a while..."

Ellis pulled a vial of Honkai liquid from the device and placed it in front of her...

"I'll need a lot of energy to stop Sirin."

First she took the painkiller and injected it into her arm. After which, she felt a wave of cold run through her body.

Then, she took a vial of dark purple liquid and stuck it in the injector. Afterward, she held it up to her neck.

"This is going to hurt... Okay... Let's go!"

She pressed the button on the injector, whereupon the fluid slowly began to flow into her body. 

Suddenly there were thin purple lines all over her body from the injection site, and Crosses appeared in her eyes, which were covered by her glasses.

Meanwhile, Ellis's face showed an expression of intense pain.

After she stopped injecting the Honkai into her body, she, breathing heavily, took the vial out and threw it to the floor, causing it to shatter...

- Phew... Phew... Damn! Even despite the painkiller, it still hurt... Ha... Kha... Shit!

She wiped her mouth with a medical napkin and looked at it. There was a bloody stain on the napkin.

- Yes...

POV K-001.

Now, Fu Hua is fighting Sirin... I have to go there... Fu Hua must die, for Kiana's sake.

- Kha... Kha... Shit! 

Now, I feel a huge amount of honkai energy in my body... With my control, I move the masses of energy carefully so as not to damage my organs... Some of which have already failed...

Third POV.