IV

Sunghoon

I never thought being an MC will be this complicated. I thought I will just host an award show but who knew I needed to do more than just be a host?

We need a photoshoot, a performance so we need to practice and a rehearsal. Not just for hosting but rehearsal for the entire show. Our reactions will be polished and it must look perfect in the TV screen. I never knew that. I mean, watching Soobin hyung and Arin sunbae, I can say there is a rehearsal but Soobin hyung told me that we can just be natural. However the producers told us that because we're new, we need to be polished as possible.

So in short, I was scheduled in a photoshoot, a rehearsal and another rehearsal and another practice for ENHYPEN performance and then another dance practice then the actual performance. Damn, this week is packed and I have to memorize my lines.

Unlike Soobin hyung who can be naturally cute even in the middle of a mistake, I cannot handle that, Sunoo can. Makes me wonder why he wasn't the MC for this one.

But just like Jake told me, they saw something in me to which I'm very honored to.

Speaking of Jake, I wonder how is he doing. They will be filming for a TV guesting today. I cannot call him because I have been reading the script for hours.

It is already dark when I finally sat inside the van to go home.

When I entered the dorm, I saw Jungwon seated in front of the TV playing with his phone.

"Hyung, how's today?"

"It's fine. . MC-ing is harder than I expected. Why are you still up?"

"I'm waiting for you . . I need to make sure everyone is inside before I sleep. . plus, I can't sleep. ."

"Is everything alright with Jay?"

He smiled before shaking his head.

Something is actually cute between his and Jay's relationship. One cannot sleep well without the other. They can sleep but with each other, they can sleep very very well.

"No . . we're fine . . Sunoo and Riki squished him in the middle that's why"

Well, that's Jay for you, he's everyone's resting place, especially for the maknae line.

"Well, go to sleep then, I heard today was so tiring for everyone . . I'll wash up and go to bed too"

"Will do . . ah, and check on Jake hyung for me?. . he seems bothered ever since the filming but he won't tell me  .. He would say he's fine. ."

I washed up as quick as I can before entering the bathroom where I smiled at the sight of Jay sandwiched by SunKi. Jungwon was sleeping in his bed so as Heeseung hyung. I turn towards Jake's bed and seeing him already asleep, I climbed towards his side and settled beside him waking him up in the process.

"Hoon?"

"Go back to sleep. . I'll just join you"

The moment I laid my head on the pillow, I was immediately pulled in a cuddle with him clinging onto me for dear life.

"You're gonna be fine Jake . . you're doing amazing . ."

I wrapped my arms around him placing my chin on top of his head before drifting to sleep.

___

I was woken up by the alarm I set because I need to prepare to go to the studio. Also, I was told to do something to my hair, maybe I will get a different style or color and they will work on it today. I love my natural hair color tho.