X

Sunghoon

I got back in Seoul after my filming in Jeju and our dorm is new by the way, and not even one week later, the company told me to keep a low profile while they're sorting it out. Heck how can they do that when they can't even address Jake's case properly? He's still getting hate comments for being too fake and pretentious and of course rude.

I entered the office of the CEO and when I got there, I was shown a screenshot of the tweet Jungwon deleted this morning. But the comments didn't help.

Some comments are from fans of Wonyoung asking me to not be too full of myself.

"Park Sunghoon? Who are you anyways? You're lucky that Wony will even put up with you"

"How dare you say that? Wonyoung does not deserve to even near you"

"Hey, why is he denying so hard? He's not even that handsome"

"You dare deny our princess?"

If I won't say anything, they will say things and when I speak up they will still talk shit. Nothing can fix this but time and now is not the time.

"Sunghoon? I suggest you stay in a low profile first. Don't post anything and until we fixed this, stay low"

"I understand. . ."

"Go home first and I will speak with HYBE for a temporary substitution for you"

I nodded and because I cannot actually do anything, I went outside the office and into our van as I want to go back home and finally speak with Jake. He really looks disturbed and sad.

He's still receiving a lot of hate but then, because of the issue I put out apparently, some of the hate to him was diverted to me and I'm fine with it as long as no one will be harassing him again in social media.

Because I was frustrated, I asked my manager to drive me back to the dorms.

When I got there, I was surprised at what I saw. Jungwon looks like he's filming for EN Log with Jay as they're in the kitchen.

He's filming a cooking blog with Jay? I thought he would go to a nearby cat cafe.

"Hyung, mind me asking is Jungwon filming for En log?"

Heeseung hyung who is busy writing something on the paper looked up before nodding.

"The agency called him this morning rushing for his EN Log entry to post this midnight. . ."

"I thought Jake will come first. I think his video is ready to be posted"

"I don't think that's the case. . . the agency said that they will hold his video first to cool down the issue that is still present.  .  . they even make us film already and that's why Sunoo is in that state of stress because he's about to release the video after Jungwon. . . Riki will follow then Jay and I after our filming with the TV show then I think you and Jake or vice versa. . ."

"Where's Jake?"

"He's in my room. . . he wants to be alone so I let him use it for a while. None of us can actually talk to him. He can't seem to open up to us. . a while ago, he's trying to talk to Jay and Jungwon and me but he really doesn't seem to can"

I thanked him before I went to his room where I saw that the door is not locked.

I entered the room and found him seated on the bed with his phone on hand and a laptop I think is Heeseung hyung's.

"Hey . . ."

I sat on the bed waiting for him to notice me to which he did after I tapped his leg. I see he's wearing Bluetooth earphones.