Part 12* Mixed feelings

Javon's pov:

I had Ophelia by her waist leading her outside so she could sit her down. But before I knew it she was giggling then she had banged her head and blacked out.

"Fee?" I say worried grabbing her head in the palm of my hand, "FEE"? I shout into her face trying to get her attention.

She doesn't move, she doesn't speak her eyes are closed and she's not speaking.

I feel her heart to see if she's still breathing and luckily she is.

I pick her up like a baby and she's as light as a feather.

I clamber up my stairs towards my room on the top floor and place her on my bed gently.

I lay her head down on a pillow and grab an ice pack out of my mini fridge placing it on top of her fore head to cool her down.

I panic calling Jayla quickly.

Jayla?

Yesssss who is this she giggles.

God Jayla are you drunk.

She pauses and says "Noooooo" giggling.

Omg Jayla just get Jaden for me please? He won't be drunk and I need some help.

Helpppppp? What helpppp "she giggles.

I'll tell you tomorrow where's Jaden?

Hmmm he's out with Paige? Yeah paigeeee Paigey waie-

Right I'll stop you there bye

I hang up.

______________

I panic texting Jaden and calling him urgently.

He picks up and I tell him to come over bringing Paige with him. He tells me that he'll come over right now and then he hangs up the phone.

I pace around the room panicking until Jaden and Paige come storming into the room.

"What the actual fuck" Paige says running over to Fee feeling her head.

"Omg what happened" Jaden said sitting on the side of the bed shaking her.

"Jaden stop" I said smacking his hand off her.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" Paige shouted at me angrily.

"OK OK" I said.

"She was super drunk so I tried to help her but she banged her head and cut all her hands smashing a glass " I spat out.

"What the fuck so you made her bang head?" Paige said snapping at me.

"I didn't mean to-" I said confused.

She doesn't reply stroking her hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly putting my head down.

______________________________________________________

Ophelia's pov:

I roll around the comfortable bed as my stomach starts to clench up as I grab it in pain. I groan and turn over onto my snuggling into the warm hoodie.

Wait how the hell did I get into a hoodie .

I slowly open my eyes and my eyes start to dart around the room. First they dart the huge rack of shoes. What. Then I look over at my hoodie. It's black and from Nike so I sniff it and it smells exactly like him. Then I look around and see Javon coming out the bathroom , a towel wrapped around his waist, his back wet and his hair wet. God . 

He turns around so I quickly close my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Morning" he chuckles making me open my eyes to see he's ruffling his hair up and smiling over at me.

"How did you know" I say sitting up slowly and groaning.

"Just knew" he shrugged chuckling slightly.

"What, happened" I say turning my head as he starts to get unchanged right in front of me .

"You were black out drunk ," you cut your hands, you banged your head and you blacked out" he said zipping up his jeans.

"Oh, thats um nice" I say sighing.

He chuckles to himself.

"Aren't you happy that I was there to help you?" he asks me with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

I paused.

"No", I said bluntly.

"What?" he says confused furrowing his eyebrows at me. 

I get up from the bed furiously begging to speak but nearly tripping over when I start to feel dizzy and sick. 

I nearly fall over but he helps me back up so that I stop being dizzy.

"A thank you?" he chuckles.

"No, no thank you" I say shaking my head.

I start to walk away down the stairs but he runs after me . 

"Hey where are you going?" he asks me.

"Home" I reply.

"Please don't" he pleads me as I run down the stairs.

"I'm going home Javon" I say.

"Why? Please just don't " he begs me.

"No Javon I don't want to stay with you , just because you saved me or whatever doesn't mean I can just forget about everything you have don't to me" I snap putting on my heels from last night.

He stands up at the top of the stairs saying " Please don't Fee don't go I'm sorry".

"Sorry doesn't make it " I say as I leave.

This is to hard on me rn I can't do this anymore.