Part 26* Waterpark trip 🤽‍♂️

Today Sam (the producer) wanted to take the whole cast out to a water park! Just for some fun. 

"Hey hurry up" Alexa says peeking into my dorm.

"I'm coming give me a second!!" I say stuffing a towel into my bag and zipping it up.

I fling it over my shoulder and fix my hair as I run out the door and lock it. I bump into Javon who smiles at me and asks "Hey I'm sitting next to Angus on the bus, that's ok right?" 

I nod "Yeah yeah of course" smiling.

He grins back at me kissing me cheek which makes me blush and grabs my hand as we run towards the coach laughing. 

As we step onto the bus I see that Maude and Barbie are sat next to each other, Sydney and Alexa and Hunter AND Zeya sat at the back, Storm and Sophia sat at the back, Algee and Jacob, Sam and the workers at the front and Angus on his own, (waiting for Javon).

"Heyy Lia! Come sit here!" Zeya says patting the seat and signalling me over as I wave bye to Javon, smiling , and sit down next to Zendaya.

"Omg, thanks for saving me a seat" I say grinning.

"No problem bby" she smiles.

"How longs the drive?" I ask them.

"I think about an hour?!" Hunter says getting out her phone to take a photo.

"Omg Lia please go on slides with Alexa, she's to scared" Sydney giggles.

"Yes, yes , yes" I sing smiling and grabbing Alexa's knee as she laughs.

"Okay, maybe for you Lia" she winks .

We all have so much fun on the coach, taking photos, eating snacks and making a bit of a mess, making tiktoks, watching movies and saying hi to random people on the sidewalk

"Omg were here" Hunter perks up as well all look out the window.

"FINALLYYY" I hear Javon shout and everyone laughs.

He looks back at everyone, his cheeks flushing a shade of bright red, and we all laugh with him.

As soon as the coach stops, Zendaya grabs my hand as we rush off the coach and check in with our tickets.