Part 32* Confessions

On text (bold Javon

OPHELIA MEET ME (**********) RN

OK WHY

BECAUSE I GOTTA MEET YOU

OKKK ILL BE THERE SOON

HURRYYY

______________________________________________________________

Ophelia's pov:

I threw on a grey zip up hoodie and put my white air force on and told my dad that I was going out for a bit. He says its fine so I take the car typing the address that Javon sent me. I then turn up the music drinking my dr pepper and drive to the location. I've never even heard of where he's talking about. 

I arrive at the location and see that it's a small picnic spot. I get out my car grabbing my phone and bag and lock my car and go down the stairs. When I come down the stairs there's a beautifully decorated picnic table with pink flowers and pink roses in a vase. There's a light pink and white cloth spread out on the table and small pink and white confetti spread out. Even the trees surrounding us are pink blossom trees with fallen blossoms lay on the floor. The table is covered with all my favourite foods including pizza, French fries, chocolate covered strawberry's, a pink chocolate smash cake, macaroni cheese from chick fila and reeces pieces with many more. I gasp running into Javon's arms as he picks me up swinging me around.

He places me down as he kisses my cheek and I say "J! What is all this!"

"It's for you, please just sit down and let's eat" he says offered me a seat opposite him. 

"It's so pretty" I smile.

"I'm glad" he says grinning and placing his hand in mine.

We spend hours on end eating food and chatting about life but all I could think about and all that was on my mind was me moving to La.

After a couple of hours goes by Javon begins to say "Hey so I need to ask you something".

"Yeah what is it?" I say  smiling shoving a French fries in my mouth.

"Ophelia Summers , will you be my girlfriend" he says look hopeful right into my eyes .

I gasp in shock. I hesitate for what seems like hours but I couldn't say yes. I was going away in a month and there was no way I could do long distant relationships.

His face drops and he says "You- don't want to ?"

"No Javon thats not I-" I say getting cut off.

"No cause seriously if you don't want to go out with me then you can just sa-" he says.

"I'm moving to La" I spit out.

"W-what" he stutters.

"My dad decided to move us there for my career since I've been getting so many new shows and movie opportunities for me to be in and big part to and he just thought it was best and I really, really wanna go out with you but I can't I just cant' I'm sor-" I say quickly..

"Please don't apologise" he says hugging me tight.

I smile.

"I'm gonna miss you " he says a tear dropping down his face.

"Javon, I'm gonna miss you more" I say wiping away his tear, holding back mine.

We talk for hours about my new jobs, and opportunities and just everything really.

I'm glad I told him.