Part 27* The kiss.

Ophelia's pov:

"Omg, Javon, have you seen this?" I ask Javon showing him the recent post of us.

"Oh no, I knew something like this could eventually happen" he says putting his head in his hands, frustrated.

I scroll through all the comments seeing some nice but most of them hate.

" Wtf thought they were just friends"

"The fuck she look like that"

"Ima bout to slap her hand out of his"

I gulp back tears as they sting my eyes, and I wipe them from my eyes with my hand.

"Hey , hey look at me" Javon says noticing me.

I shake my head chocking back tears and keeping my straight.

"Hey," he says grabbing my chin to look at me and his face dropping when he sees mine.

"Oh ma" he says pulling me into a warm hug and rubbing my back gently.

He try's to calm me down and comfort me saying comforting words, whispering them into my ear. He rubs my back calmly and pulls away from the hug.

"Hey, everything's gonna be fine ok?? I promise" he says smiling to cheer me up, wiping away my tears away with his thumb making me smiling. 

"Ok, thanks J" I smile .

_____________________________________________________________

Filming:

Charlie hops off her skateboard, parking it near a wall and runs over towards where Ash usually is. She storms in since Ash said it was urgent and sees ash sitting in his chair face in his hands and he is facing the wall.

"Ash? Are you ok?" she asks him trying to move the chair the other way.

He grunts and sniffs keeping his back turned and face planted down.

"Ash, please talk to me" the girl says biting her lip in worry.

The boy turns around , his eyes are red and puffy and his face is sticky.

"Fez, he's gonna get done for murder" he stutters out choking back tears.

"Oh ash, I'm so sorry"  she say going over to him and trying to comfort him.

He sniffles "It's ok I mean I dunno what to fucking do" he groans .

"Ash it will be fine, you'll find a way" she stutters.

He grunts getting up and heading towards his room, the girl following him in worry.

He sits on the end of his bed scratching his head in confusion. This is the most upset that the girl had ever seen him. He acted so tough in real life but he was actually just a helpless boy. A normal boy.

She sits behind him, rubbing his back and says "Ash please talk to me."

"I don't even wanna fucking think about it I just need a distraction" he says turning towards the girl creating immense eye contact with her.

She gulps , her nerves kicking in and her heart pounding 10x a second. 

He looks into her eyes and she looks into is and as he pulls forward bringing his hand to cheek there lips collide and a sweet kiss is in place.

____________________________________________________

Very short chapter but I'm running out of ideas.

HELP ME