Part 24* Talking

Ophelia's pov:

I was sat in a coffe shop with hunter catching up with her. I wanted to tell her about Javon but it hadn't come up yet.

"Ok , I need to know how last night went, I know for a fact that he took you out, so come onnn, details!?" she sqeals , smirking.

"Ok! Ok! Well he blindfolded me, for a suprise of course, took me to where the hollywood sign is were he had loads of food for us. He had brought me all of of my favourite foods which was really cute, and then I kind of , kissed him and made out with him ," I spat out quickly.

"GIRL OMG WHAT DOES THIS MEANNN" she says exitedly.

" I dont knowww!" I say putting my face in my hands smiling from ear to ear.

"Gosh you guys need to marry each other already" she laughs.

I smirk slightly and say "I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet though, like what If I mess our friendship up I don't want it being messed up again?" I say.

"You just need to go for it, seriously trust me you do" Hunter says.

"Ok maybe, anyway I have an interview to be getting  to so I'll catch you laterrr" I sing taking a sip of my coffe and grabbing my jacket standing up.

"Okay bye baby gorgeous" Hunter says blowing me a kiss and waving.

"Bye bye!" I say waving and leaving the coffe shop.

________________________________________________________

"So fans are wandering if you and Javon Walton are dating sorry to ask" the lady smiles.

I hesitate thinking about the question she asked me. We weren't dating but I knew something was going on between us but I didn't want to expose anything between us. 

"No no, were just friends" I smile.

__________________________________________________________

I had just filmed some scenes with Javon, Alexa, Jacob, Sydney, Angus, Barbie, and Sophia so I grabbed some water and Javon tapped me on my shoulder making me turn around.

"Hey" he says smiling at me.

"Hey" I smile.

"So you wanna catch up?" he asks.

I hesitate "Sure your or my trailer?".

"Mine " he smiles.

"Okayyy, come on" I say running off to his trailer. 

He follows me and we go into the trailer and I sit down on his bed.

"So" he says awkwardly.

"So.." I say biting my nails.

"I just wanted to talk about last night" he finally says.

"Yeah I've been wanting to as well"  I sigh.

"I like you" he finally says.

"Yeah, I figured" I giggle slightly.

He laughs.

"I just don't want to ruin our friendship Javon, that's all" I finally say.

"I know neither do I" he smiles rubbing my thigh gently.

"But I wanna be with you" I say.

"So do I" he says.

"So , what are we gonna do?" I ask him.

"Well I think that we both want the same things, so we should just take things slowly, not dating just I don't know how to say it, talking? Hanging out? Seeing each other? One step closer to dating. We have all the time in the world" he smiles rubbing my back.

"Yeah, that sounds good" I grin lying back into his arms on the bed.

"Let's watch something" he smiles, grabbing the tv remote and switching it on.

I relax, take a deep breathe in and sit back and relax. Watching movies in Javon's arms and slowly falling asleep in them to...

_____________________________________________

Sorry it's so short! 

Tysm for 300 views I'm so grateful! 

I'd love it if you guys could give me some ideas!

Have a good day! mwa