Ch. 3

Wei Lin's POV

We're in Jiang Fengmian's Office. He had sent someone to prepare our rooms and to call Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng. He was going to say something, when the door burst opened. You can all already guess who is that. I came in front of A-ying as in protectiveness.

Madam Yu - JIANG FENGMIAN!! I HEARD YOU FOUND THOSE CHILDREN OF SERVANT!! AND EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO BRING THEM HERE!!

Is she out of her mind? Even though I know she is but she should atleast have common sense. How can she shout in front of children?

JF - My lady! Calm down.

Madam Yu - HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!! JIANG FENGMIAN!! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CHILDREN TO TAKE CARE OF!!JIANG CHENG IS GOING TO BE THE SECT LEADER AND WILL CONTINUE JIANG FAMILY'S BLOODLINE!!

Where did that come from? I have my hands on A-ying's ears. He's still a child, he should not hear this. But seriously, does this woman even know what is she saying? And taking Jiang Cheng's anger issues, he's going to die single.

JF - My lady, calm down. Jiang Cheng is going to be the sect leader.

Madam Yu - OBVIOUSLY HE WILL BE!! I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION!!

After spouting some more nonsense she went out. How did her throat didn't fell apart yet?

I sighed heavily after she went out and closed my eyes.

A-ying - A-jie!

I looked at him. He pointed at my hands that were still on his ears. I removed them. And looked at Jiang Fengmian. He looked at me apologetically.

?? - A-die!

We looked at the door and saw Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng. She's gorgeous. I look like a potato. I don't even know how do I look. Didn't saw a mirror yet. They came in.

JF - A-Li, A-Cheng! These are my friend's kids. They're going to stay with us.

Me and A-ying bowed.

Lin - I, Wei Nuying, courtesy name Lin, greets young lady Jiang and young master Jiang.

A-ying - I, Wei Ying, courtesy name Wuxian, greets young lady Jiang and young master Jiang.

Yanli - Oh please! Just call me Shijie.

A-ying - Okay! Shijie!

I was smiling at him. When I felt someone staring at me, I looked in the direction and found, it was Jiang Cheng.

Lin - Young master Jiang.

He came back to reality.

Cheng - Oh! Ahh...just call me A-Cheng.

Lin - Then you can also call me Shijie.

JC - No! I won't!

Huh?

Yanli - A-Cheng! What is this behaviour?

JC - But I don't wanna call her Shijie!!

And....he ran away. He literally ran away. What just happened? A-ying also ran after him.

Lin - A-Ying!!

A-ying - I'll go after him, Jie!!

He ran away too. Jiang Yanli looked at me apologetically.

Yanli - Sorry about him.

Lin - It's ok.

She suddenly asked me.

Yanli - Do you like cooking?

Lin - I don't know how to cook.

Yanli - Sewing?

Lin - I cut my hands doing that.

Oh No! She seems demotivated.

Lin - But I like watching people cooking or sewing.

She cheered up. And took me to her room. She wants to sew.

JY - What would you like me to sew?

Lin - A red string.

JY - Why?

Lin - It means fate. Can you make a handkerchief with red string for 4 of us?

JY - Of course.

We heard a knock on the door. We looked at the door.

JY - Come in!

And in came A-ying.

A-ying - A-jie! Shijie!

Lin - A-ying! Where is A-Cheng?

A-ying - He is by the lake, jie!

Lin - I'll go talk to him.

They both nodded. I am going to the lake. But what should I say to hi?. I don't even know why he ran away. I am here. There he was in purple robes sitting on the dock. I went to him.

Lin - A-Cheng!

He looked at me. He was going to stand up.

Lin - No, sit down.

And I sat beside him.

Lin - Are you upset about something?

He said nothing.

Lin - Do you not want us to live here?

He immediately said.

A-cheng - It's not like that!

Lin - Then you don't wanna call me Shijie?

A-Cheng - Hmm!

Lin - Then just call me Lin! Problem solved.

A-cheng - Can I?

I nodded. He became happy. He just didn't wanted to call me Shijie. Wow!

Lin - Let's go back to our siblings.

He nodded. We stood up, dusted our clothes and went to them. On the way, I heard barks. And I remembered, A-ying is scared of dogs.

Lin - A-cheng, Can I ask you something?

A-cheng - Of course!

Lin - Do you have pet dogs?

A-cheng - Yeah.

Lin - But A-Ying is terrified of dogs.

A-cheng - No worries! I will send them to my grandparents.

Lin - Thank you so much!

I kissed him on the cheek. He became red. OMG! So adorable. But that was easy. He didn't made any fuss. Good.
Now let's see what fate brings for us.