Ch. 7

Wei Lin's POV

I am now standing in front of Jiang shushu's office. I took a deep breath and knocked. I heard a come in from inside. I went in and saw both of them sitting. I bowed to them.

Madam Yu - Whatever you want to say, say it quickly. I don't have much time for you.

JF - What is it?

Lin - Jiang shushu! Madam Yu! I would like you both to solve whatever your problem is.

Madam Yu - You-

Lin - Let me finish! I wouldn't have said anything because it's your personal problem. But I can't stand you blaming A-Ying Or me for literally everything. Please! Madam Yu! It's very immature of you to blame the kids for something they don't even know. Those kids who couldn't stay with their parents, when they wanted to.

Lin - I miss my parents. I miss them freaking so much. But I can't bring someone from death. I thought 'Now we'll at least be ok'. But no you hate us. And why you hate us. Because you are jealous of my mother. Jealous of a dead woman.

Lin - I am not saying everything is Madam Yu's fault. It's your fault also, Jiang shushu. You made her insecure. If you wouldn't have been a coward and confessed to her even once. She wouldn't have treated us like that. Can't you see? Your family is falling apart. Shijie and A-Cheng wanted to have a happy family. But because of you, they don't have that.

Lin - Now, after saying this. If you still can't do anything about your fight. I can't do much. Hope you understood what I was trying to say. I'll leave you two alone.

I went out and released my breath. I was holding it for quite some time. I just said whatever came to my mind. Now, just have to wait for the result. I was never this nervous, even when it was my exam results.

I was sitting in my room, someone knocked on my door and ask me to come for dinner. I went there and saw other three also coming. Madam Yu and Jiang shushu are already sitting there. We sat across each other and started eating. No one said anything.

Lin - Madam Yu-

Madam Yu - After eating.

Okay! I'm scared. I don't wanna die yet. God!

After eating. We are sitting silently. I am just looking at my lap.

Madam Yu - A-Lin.

I immediately looked at her. What did she just called me? Oh my god! She's smiling. She looks good.

Madam Yu - I am sorry about everything. I was blinded by jealousy. I didn't know what I was doing. But now that you've said it out loud. I understood I did wrong. I'm so mad at myself. I know you can't forgive me yet. But I'll try to make up for it.

A-Ying - It's okay,Madam Yu. You're aware of what you did wrong. That's enough.

Madam Yu - Thank you, A-Ying. Call me Yu-ayi.

Lin - He can forgive you, but I can't. Maybe I will, in the future. But not now.

Madam Yu - It's ok. I understand.

From then everything went well. Disciples are also happy because they don't get punished for small things.