Ch. 27

Wei Lin's POV

I woke up. I looked around and found all of them scattered in my room. Lan Wangji half lying on the table. Beside him Lan Xichen in almost same position. Jin Zixuan is lying on the floor in an inhuman way. Wei Ying is lying on top of Jiang Cheng. And Nie Huaisang is half lying on my bed. And what the fuck is wrong with their clothes. Did they fight or something? Ahh headache. They made me drink too. I was wasted. What the hell happened last night?

I removed Huaisang's hands from me and got off the bed. I decided to take a bath first. After that I came back and they are still lying. I went to Lan Xichen. I shook him.

WL - Zewujun. Zewujun!

He got startled.

LX - Lady Wei?

WL - Zewujun. You should get up and go freshen up. Take your brother too.

He nodded sleepily.

LX - Oh my god! This headache. Wangji! Wake up!

Lan Zhan also wake up.

LZ - Xiongzhang. Why are you in my room?

LX - I am not in your room. We are in Lady Wei's room.

LZ - Hm?

He looked at me.

LZ - Shijie.

WL - Go freshen up.

They left. I looked at Nie Huaisang. I went to him. I shook him softly.

WL - A-Sang, wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes.

NH - Is this a dream? Why are you waking me? If this is a dream I don't wanna wake up.

WL - It's not a dream. Wake up. And go fresh up.

He opened his eyes wide.

NH - It's not a dream?

He stood up. Then swayed. I caught him before he falls.

NH - We drank too much last night.

WL - That's why go fresh up.

He also left. Now, these two. I went to them. And kicked both of them. They groaned.

WY - A-Jie!

JC - Shijie!

WL - You woke up. Go fresh up.

WY - Why did you kicked us?

WL - That was the only way to wake you two. Now go fast.

That ran away. I laughed at them. Today everyone is going to their homes. Means, I have to go find Yin iron. I went out and went to the hall for breakfast and to wait for them there.

I sat down at my side. Lan shushu came in. I bowed to him.

WL - Lan shushu.

He smiled at me.

QJ - You guys had quite fun last night.

I smiled at him.

QJ - Where are the others? Even Xichen and Wangji are not here?

WL - I sent them to freshen up.

He smiled at me and went to his seat. When everyone came in the hall they started serving food. There was hangover soup too.

QJ - Almost all of you drank last night, so I told them to prepare this for you.

We all thanked him. After eating everyone went to pack their things as they are going back. I have already packed my stuff. I stayed.

WY - Aren't you coming, A-Jie?

WL - You go. I've already packed my stuff.

They left. I looked at Lan shushu, Zewujun, Lan Zhan and Grandmaster Lan.

QJ - So?

WL - If I tell them they will insist on going. But if I don't tell them they will be worried. What should I do?

LX - Why don't let both of them to come? You can send a letter to tell that you are running some errand and will be back after sometime.

LZ - I agree.

WL - Just say you want my brothers to come.

LX - It's not like that.

LZ - Mn.

They got flustered.

WL - Ok. I'll go talk to them.

I went to my brothers room. I went in saw both of them strangling each other.

WL - Didn't you two came to pack? Leave each other.

They quickly separated.

WL - I have something to tell.

They looked at me.

WL - Sit down.

We all sat down.

WL - I am not going back with you guys-

WY - What?

JC - Why?

WL - Let me complete. I have to go somewhere with the two jades.

WY - We are coming with you.

WL - I know. So, pack your stuff quickly. I'll write a letter to tell them.

They went back to packing. And I started writing a letter. I didn't specifically tell them what we are gonna do. Just that we have to do something and we'll be back in 2 or 3 weeks.

After we were all ready to go. We had put our luggage in the Qiankun pouch. We all  left to find the first Yin iron.