Blank.exe ( Yujin )

Genre : Yandere , Fluff

Yujin PoV

It was raining hard that night, I was so scared that all I can do was covering my self with my blanket and pray that the storm will go away. I was small that time, I was 10 years old to be exact.

My parents doesn't really have a time to stay home that often. They we're really workaholic, and really love to work. So much so that they didn't even have time to be at home, or even have time for me.

As such, Life was pretty suck for me. My only friend at home is just my small Pomeranian puppy named Sunny, and my stuffed dolls named Ms. Kissy. Life was so boring and unassuming for me.

I wish I could be happier just like other kids at my age. They were so happy, and having so much fun with their parents. And here I am eating alone, Playing alone, Sleeping alone.

This lifestyle made me grew bitter of my parents. As a teenager I would often play with my friends and get home late. To me it's better to spend time with my friends rather than spending time at home with my parents.

Not to mention, there's this guy that I have a crush on. He's name was Lee Y/n. Even though he may seem like a nerd, He was very kind to me. Heck... He was my first ever friend at highschool.

He was so kind, and very caring for me. At that moment I know he was the one that I want. Sadly he was a nerd, which means he wasn't exactly popular.

Because I was hanging out with the popular kid, which means, I started to spend less time with him. Being popular means I have to be Good looking, Unique, And have a good set of friends.

Being a friend of a nerd means I'll be less popular, So in that desperate times... I sacrificed my friendship with Y/n. I started bullying him, which gets me the attention of the popular group in my school.

It's been years since I've talk with him, and in those time, I've keep thinking about the atrocities that I've done towards him. He was like an angel to me, He cared for me, and instead of giving him love and trust, I betrayed him for my own game.

But I've decided that this year, I'm gonna apologize to him properly and I'm gonna confess to him. About how I really feel. About how much I'm sorry and Loved him all this year's.

Y/n PoV

It's been years since I've last spoken to my friend "Yujin". She used to be my bestfriend. But after all of that incident, we've been separated ever since. I've been doing good on my own.

I've got to know new friends, and I even got a chance to know a very pretty girl. Her name was Wonyoung. Even though she was younger than me, she was in very mature in thinking.

At first I was afraid that she may be friend me just because she wants to use me. Knowing that I'm a nerd, I'm afraid that she was using me to help her on her personal aid.

But to my surprise, it was the exact opposite. She was really kind to me, so much kinder than what Yujin did towards me. She showed me kindness, and love that I've never felt before.

Because of that reason, I started to fall for her. Ever since then, I started going out with her. Not only that she cared for me, she also respected me as a human being.