DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction, characters, places, businesses, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manners. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual is purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains sensitive content, mature themes and strong languages that are NOT suitable for very young audiences.

No parts of this book may be reproduced without the prior consent from the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

NOTE:

I am not the so-called perfect author; nagsulat ako ng story to share, to show, and to tell ng walang binabastos na reader, kaya dapat pareho lang po tayo, be respectful lang, author man o reader.

If binasa niyo lng ito to disrespect me, then that's a BIG NO. Kung ayaw ay okay lang, pwedeng umalis pero walang disrespect na mangyayari.

I know that we can't avoid bashing and toxic readers, but please do understand. I know that criticism is natural, especially on this kind of platform, but don't cross the line; we're still people who need respect from you all.

Lastly, I hope that you understand the words that I'm trying to say, and I'm expecting that this note will help you open your minds.

Be aware that this story contains some cringe-worthy, harsh, and painful scenes as well. Thank you!

Read at your own risk!

Happy reading!