𝐓𝐞𝐧|Project Red

The next day I took the opportunity to look through the project I found yesterday since I had nothing else to do today

The next day I took the opportunity to look through the project I found yesterday since I had nothing else to do today. Farha is out of the house for today because she's visiting family I hate being alone at home. It's just so boring.

As soon as I get my cup of iced coffee, I sit back down on the couch and plug the USB into my computer. It takes a moment to load and it opens up to a page labelled 'Project Red.' The file appears to be a contract that was signed way back in 2014 about a hitman job signed by both Red and Dominic. An agreement was signed by the two that states Dominic would get 10k a month which means for the past couple of years he has always received money from Red. It makes me wonder just who the hell did Red order Dominic to kill. In order to find that out I need to know who Red is.

Taking a sip of my ice coffee, I take the USB out of the computer and reach for my phone. Unlocking it, I go straight to Leonid's chat. I haven't opened his messages since yesterday when he sent me a location to go to if I found anything on the USB. And because I found something, I click on his chat and grab my car keys. I send him a quick text to let him know to meet up with me there before I head out. 

xXx

This bastard wanted to meet at another parking lot. At this point we might as well meet at my place. Reason is because Farha already know what's going on so we don't have to keep meeting up secretly like this. Reason two is that's it more convenient considering the fact that it took me half an hour to get here.

He was the first one here surprisingly and when I see him I gesture for him to get in my car. He opens passenger side door and slides himself into the seat next to me. The smell of his cologne fills my nose as soon as he shuts the door behind me and turns his attention towards me.

"What did you find?" He immediately asks, getting straight to the point.

"I printed the files off," I say, handing them to him. "It's basically a contract that was signed back in 2014. Red hired Dominic as a hitman. They both signed an agreement that Dominic would get paid monthly by him."

"How much?" He mutters, scanning through the pieces of paper I gave him.

"10K."

"Someone wanted my mother dead." He says almost to himself.

"How do you know?" I ask him, confused.

"2014 was during the time she passed," He replies. "Dominic killed her."

"So you think Red made him do it?"

"I don't know for sure," He sighs, blowing out his cheeks. "But it makes sense based on everything here that you've given me."