𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲|Poker

sexual content 😼
___________________________________

sexual content 😼___________________________________

You know, I didn't expect poker to go like this. I haven't played since high school and I'm not gonna lie I suck. I would never admit that to her though.

I'm sitting in front of her in just my slacks while she still has her grey sweatpants, baby pink lace bra, and socks on. Her t-shirt is gone and the view is... wow.

My eyes travel down to her toned stomach and the small tattoo of a heart above her hipbone. Her body is perfect. Like it was made for me.

"I'm going for that bra next just so you know." I tell her, tapping my cards against the table.

"Good luck with that," She says, unamused.

It's coming off either way.

"Your move." I say.

A wide grin spreads across her face as she throws one of her cards down onto the table. "There go your pants, Varkov." She says smugly.

I stare at her for a moment and then smirk at the look in her eyes. She loves that she's winning.

"If you say so." I say, keeping eye contact with her as I slowly unbuckle my belt.

Her eyes fall down to the action and when she sinks her teeth into her bottom I almost lose my damn mind. Once I have my slacks off, I toss them to the side and lean back against the couch.

"Come here." I gesture her over with my finger and light up a cigarette.

Slowly, she gets up from her seat and walks over to me. I spread my thighs a little and drag her in between them by her hand.

"Sit." I say, tapping my thigh and inhaling a puff of my cigarette.

She straddles my lap and sits her ass right on top of my dick. "What now?" She asks, voice low and tainted with desire.

"Take this off." I mutter, hooking a finger underneath her bra and tugging on it slightly.

She rolls her eyes but takes it off regardless and I'm rewarded with a perfect view of her round tits. I want nothing more than to watch them bounce as I fuck her like this. Although, one of my rules was no face-to-face fucking I can't help but wonder what face she'd make when she comes apart on my cock.

"How do you wanna cum?" I ask, inhaling another drag of my cigarette and trailing a hand along her waist. "With my hands, mouth, or," I lean up and whisper in her ear, "Dick?"