𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|"Tell me, darling"

The next morning Farha and I went to the gym for a quick session and made breakfast when we got back

The next morning Farha and I went to the gym for a quick session and made breakfast when we got back. So far we haven't got any leads on Dominic and I haven't heard anything from Leonid in a while. He has been awfully quiet.

"I gotta go dress shopping with my Mom later. I'll be back in a few hours," Farha says, pouring coffee into our mugs. "But let me know if you need me to come back earlier.

"Alright," I reply. "Tell your Mom I said hello."

"Will do," She smiles. "I'm gonna get dressed." She says and then leaves the kitchen.

I finish up my food and put my dishes in the sink before heading upstairs to get dressed for the day. A quick shower later, I'm fully dressed with my makeup and hair done.

Today I'm going to take the time to get leads on Dominic. There's no point sitting around and waiting for him to do something. And there's no way in hell am I relying on that bastard Leonid.

"Reyna I'm heading out." Farha calls out from the bottom of the stairs.

I leave my room and rush down the stairs to reach her before she goes. "Alright. I'll see you soon."

"Text me if you need anything." She says, opening the front door.

"I will." I smile. "Have fun."

"I'll try." She sighs and then leaves.

I close the door once I see her car leave the driveway and head back inside towards my office. A few nights ago, Fahra and I put together a board full of evidence of who Red could be. We put together contracts signed by Red and Dominic from years ago. Followed along with the contracts were also bank transfers. It never wavered from the 10K a month.

Still, we have no clue who Red is. All we know is the initials is V.V. There's so many possibilities with people that have those initials.

Minutes go by when I hear a knock on my front door. With a groan, I stand up from my office chair and make my way towards the front door. Who could possibly be at my door at this time of the day? I wasn't even expecting anyone.

Reaching the door, I unlock it and nearly have a damn heart attack seeing Leonid standing on the other side. I know I said to meet up at my place from now on but I didn't even send him the fucking address. How this bitch got it is beyond me.

"What do you want?" I grumble, already feeling my mood begin to deteriorate at the sight of him.

"Hello to you too." He says bluntly.

"Kiss my ass." I shoot back. Where's my gun when I need it?

He leans his head against the doorframe and gazes up at me with a smirk on his face. "You into that?" He raises a brow and bites the corner of his mouth.

"Come a little closer and I'll tell you." I smirk and gesture him over with my finger.

The gullible shit leans off the door and takes a step forward. "Tell me, darling." He dips his head down and brushes his lips against the shell of my ear, speaking lowly into it.