𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|Anger

I came back to the air BNB pretty late and walk in to see that everyone is already eating breakfast

I came back to the air BNB pretty late and walk in to see that everyone is already eating breakfast. Ignoring them completely, I head upstairs to take a shower and change my clothes.

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night so the first thing I reach for when I get to the kitchen is coffee. I'm gonna need lots of it in order to survive today.

Kai gets up from his seat and comes up from beside me. "Rough night?" He asks, nudging my shoulder with a smirk.

Rough night indeed.

"I don't need you meddling in my business so mind your own." I grumble, blowing on my coffee and then taking a sip.

"Did you get her number?" He whispers, completely ignoring what I had just told him.

I mean, she gave me it but it's not like I'm gonna call her.

I pick up my jacket that I wore last night from the counter and reach inside the pocket for the piece of paper that girl from last night gave me. "Go crazy." I mutter and give him the paper.

"Oh what dude," He grimaces and pushes my hand away in disgust. "I don't want it. I was just wondering if you were gonna even call the poor girl."

I look over my shoulder at Reyna to see her smiling at something Farha had said and I clench my jaw. "No." I say firmly and toss the piece of paper in the trash.

Fuck. The sight of her just put me in a bad fucking mood again because she's the one person I want to tear apart but she's the one person I can't have.

Even that fuck from yesterday did jack shit to get rid of my built up tension over the past couple of weeks. I tried to stop thinking about her but each time I see her I just want to rip her clothes off and ruin her.

"Of course you won't." He mutters under his breath and rolls his eyes.

Ignoring him, I down the rest of my coffee and start making my way back upstairs to pack my bags. I can't wait to get out of here so I don't have to deal with anymore of Reyna's bullshit.

xXx

Few hours later, we're on our way back to New York. Kai told me earlier that the guy we saw Dominic talking to at the ball was Connor Hawkins but we have no idea what they were talking about and there's no way of telling. I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

Everyone's doing their on thing while we're in the jet. Kai is on his laptop, Farha fell asleep, and Reyna is sketching. I don't know what she's sketching because I'm sitting far away from her but she looks so focused with her bottom lip bitten between her teeth.

"You wanna play chess?" Kai asks, drawing my attention away from Reyna.

"Sure." I reply.