𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|Ball

We've been watching Dominic for a while now and he surprisingly hasn't tried anything

We've been watching Dominic for a while now and he surprisingly hasn't tried anything. Not until now at least. We followed his car when he went on the move to found that he was heading towards some sort of party. Maybe a ball by the looks of everyone's attire. Problem is that we don't have an invitation so there's no way of us getting in.

However I have a solution.

I told Leonid to change into something suitable for a ball and he came out wearing an all back suit with gold jewellery. I even changed into a dress in order for us to blend in.

"How do you suppose we get in smart-ass?" Leonid asks gruffly, adjusting his cufflinks. They look custom made because I've never seen cufflinks like that anywhere. They're gold with little diamonds on them.

"I just need to make a call." I reply, glancing at the clock. Dominic has only been in there for an hour and I have no idea when the ball ends so we better make this quick if we want to find out just what the fuck he's doing there.

He arches a perfect brow. "To who?"

"None of your business." I scoff and dial the number to the only person I know who will help. I would've called Farha but she's currently on her flight over here.

The phone rings about three times before they finally answer.

"Reyna?" My brothers voice rings through the other line. "What's up?"

I take a step out of the hotel room and run a hand through my hair. I feel bad for disturbing him because his wife gave birth not to long ago but I could use his brains right now.

"I need a favour, Matt." I tell him.

"What can I do for you, Reyna?"

xXx

My genius of a brother got us into that ball. I couldn't tell him about Leonid so there's only one invitation but I can bring a guest. Kai would just have to stay behind.

As soon as I end the call, I turn around to head back inside the room but I nearly jump out of my damn skin when I see Leonid leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded across his chest.

"Who was that?" He asks, tilting his head.

"Does it matter? I got us in." I reply and push past him to get into the room.

From the corner of my eye, I see him clench his jaw but I choose to ignore him and instead make my way towards Kai.

"Kai I'm gonna need you to stay here while Leonid and I go. You cool with that?"

"Yeah," He nods his head. "Call me if the plans change."

"Alright I will," I say. "Farha will meet you here."